Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Splitting ostrogel dose  (Read 801 times)

Niamh

Splitting ostrogel dose
« on: September 25, 2017, 02:05:32 PM »

Hi ladies

I'm interested in views on splitting the ostrogel dose. I've been on the gel for about 2 years now and steady on 2 pumps for the vast majority of that time. I'm 43 and peri and really been on hrt for pmt reasons rather than meno, however, I've noticed over the last month or so that I'm noticing on a regular basis that I don't feel right in the afternoon. I put all my gel on in the morning around 6.30/7 and today since about 2pm I've felt slightly anxious, tired, bit headachey. I'm wondering if the gel wears off a bit although tbh I've had a bit of anxiety some mornings too once it's been on for a few hours so a bit confusing!

I'm seeing Panay privately early Nov to review my regime, symptoms, probably blood tests but just interested in people's experiences of splitting their dose. Have thought maybe I need to use 3 pumps but when I've done that I'm the past it's given me anxiety, insomnia and made me feel worse!

Thanks
Niamh

dazned

Re: Splitting ostrogel dose
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2017, 02:18:32 PM »

Yes quite a few seem to split their doses a.m.and pm. It's only a few weeks until Nov ( gosh )
see what Mr Panay comes up with regarding your new symptoms.

Niamh

Re: Splitting ostrogel dose
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2017, 02:21:23 PM »

You're right bit reluctant to muck about until I see him!