Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Lost my way  (Read 1295 times)

kazy68

Lost my way
« on: September 26, 2017, 11:58:20 AM »

Hi all
Been a rough couple of months for me, firstly the kids moved out few months ago felt lost empty nest and all that, then lost my wonderful uncle my mum's younger brother been helping my my get through it and trying to get through it myself, then 3 weeks ago lost my darling fur baby.
I really am lost, got no interest in anything, still suck in smallest bedroom in the house can't be bothered to sort out main room, housework gone to pot used to love to do it all everyday, some ppl would say I was to house proud did all the work then sat in kitchen all day lol, good luck to anyone whole dare walk on my rug let alone sit on furniture, but it's all gone, don't want to do anything takes me all my time to get out of bed, I have seriously lost my way can't pick myself up can't carry on don't go out have sat in the house for nearly 2 months doing nothing, how can I shake it off how do I pick myself up so fedup of feeling like this  :'( :'(
Karen

kazy68

Re: Lost my way
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2017, 12:08:16 PM »

Now posted in wron place supposed to be in "this 'n' that    >:( ???

Annie0710

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2017, 12:17:39 PM »

Hi Kazy

I don't know you're history or whether you are on hrt but don't suffer.  Whether you choose ADs and/or hrt is up to you but life is too short too carry on the way you're feeling

I've been on oestrogen alone for years but suffered like you when I hit 45, testosterone had been my saviour x

kazy68

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2017, 12:26:40 PM »

Thx for reply Annie
I don't take anything at all feel a trip to gp is in order, feel like I'm just existing not living
Karen

Annie0710

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2017, 01:34:42 PM »

Have a good read on here.  Sounds like you might need both hrt and anti depressants as a faster answer then when you're feeling a bit better you can reevaluate your future dose/treatment x