Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Any updates on Duavive  (Read 2046 times)

Butterfly22

Any updates on Duavive
« on: September 11, 2017, 02:41:10 PM »

If anyone is on this I'd love to hear updates ? Xx

Scotdownunder

Re: Any updates on Duavive
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2017, 08:18:12 AM »

Sorry not been on for a while. Life has been busy.

Been on duavive for almost three months now, I am definitely better than I was, but the last couple of weeks have been hard. Life has been stressful, business just taken over leading to additional work, inlaws arrived to stay and MIL diagnosed with moderate dementia and sons taking exams, one of whom hadn't studied so spent most of last week up to my neck in algebra. Have also had a virus, sinusy thing, so could be all that combined.

I ma still in perimenopause, but taking duavive. My periods have been regular again for the last couple of months, a little heavier than they were before I started the oestrogen in a normal, non delays cycle.
My anxiety and panic attacks have calmed down, my temper is better, brain fog and concentration a bit better, though still have some moments,....couldn't figure out the day on a couple of days last week, but that could have been the 50-60 hour work weeks I'd done for three weeks,

I do notice in second half of cycle that the jitters return and I feel stressed more easily, I can feel it underneath, if that makes any sense. No more aura migraines whI have is good.

Butterfly22

Re: Any updates on Duavive
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2017, 08:26:27 AM »

Hi thank you for the update, but sorry your having a stressful testing time.
I did start on Tue so keeping a diary but Monday I was in complete meltdown, I'd had about three weeks off all HRT and was sad, angry, hated everything, felt like crying all day and numb.
Fingers crossed I'll keep this post updated to if anyone else thinking about it.

Great no migraines too as that's something I get on certain HRTs. You sound like you have a lot on try and make time for yourself too as its easy to forget we do need "me" time even if 20mins soak in the bath xxx thank you for adding your update too xxx