Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Head aches  (Read 2016 times)

kazy68

Head aches
« on: September 03, 2017, 08:31:10 PM »

Does any one get bad head aches at specific times of the month, I always get mine ovulating week just a few days in to the week and they are crippling this one this month has put me on my back, started Thursday and just starting to dissappear, but never get them at any other time any one else.
Karen

dazned

Re: Head aches
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2017, 08:47:25 PM »

I used to get mine 4 days prior to period,they were excruciating and no amount of painkillers touched it. The minute a spot of blood showed it went,just like something had flicked a switch ! It was quite extraordinary . ::)

Babongza

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2017, 02:35:15 AM »

Your web site has a lot of information that I want. It is very necessary for me.

Mazza27

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2017, 05:31:01 AM »

Hi kazy,

I suffer also around ovulation and period with headaches and migraines. Never before or if I did never noticeable now they seem constant and bad . I get fuzzy and foggy head aswell

I think it is down to oestrogen or low points.
I have had a coil now for 2 1/2 months and this I think has made them even worse (I am having taken out) so again hormonal imbalance
My friend suffered horrendously for the last 5 years with debilitating headaches at ovulation and period with severe ov pains she has opted for hysterectomy. She is 6 weeks down line and her headaches are a lot lighter not gone though.

Hormonal headaches I believe are hard to manage but a low dose hrt can help some women but not all I think.
This is my next plan hopefully

Mazza

kazy68

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2017, 02:32:42 PM »

Thank you for reply's

My headache is slowly getting better more of a niggle the last few days, I think the remainder of it is dien to ear and sinus infection, I really have bad fuzzy cotton wool head today and a lot of internal shaking never had it this bad been there since I got out of bed as you can jmagin anxiety through the roof trying to keep calm and relax but find u sit here tensing my upper body and clenching my teeth, as soon as I realise I'm doing it I try to relax again but it's not working well
Karen

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2017, 02:33:41 PM »

I have the putty head for the last couple of days  :sigh: with a background headache sensation.  Probably due to busy dreams as well as not drinking enough  :drunk: NOPE not that one  ::)

kazy68

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2017, 03:18:28 PM »

If only eh! Clkd can't stomach alcohol at all atm used to love a glass of wine too give me hot chocolate any day now lol come to think of it I haven't been drinking much either couple off coffees and a few glasses of water a day but peeing for England.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2017, 03:26:20 PM »

The kidneys have to work harder if we drink less - = more loo visits!  Drink MORE! 

kazy68

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2017, 03:43:12 PM »

Thx for that didn't know I'm off to make a cuppa