Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Mona Lisa update  (Read 2199 times)

Maryjane

Mona Lisa update
« on: August 25, 2017, 07:36:34 PM »

Instead of answering questions on posts I'm putting up a separate post , as I no there are a few followers re this.

I have had my 4th treatment about three weeks ago ( will need 5 as my VA was bad ) .

I have women's health physio ( lots of issues 🙄) anyway she is really impressed with it from external looking and internally she is really impressed , she said internally and externally it's that of a women in her mid 20s. Supple , and healthy looking feel .

For me , internally it's very good I can feel when I put the estring in its feels very healthy and supple.

Externallly the perinium which was on the verge of splitting, looks amazing re the bounce of the skin again. My bladder is more comfortable.....many ladies don't need local oestrogen anymore , but I do ATM see after no 5 , but what has happened is it has allowed the estring to work better.

I still have to use YES oil in the vestibule, outer areas . HOWEVER I sat at the cinema for two hours for the first time in 4 years , amazing.

I am NOT cured this is part of my VA treatment , it was a last chance for me almost as my VA , was taking everything from me mentally.

Don't go ahead on what I say , do your own research thoroughly, it's expensive but for me as PART of my VA treatment it has definitely been worth it , just need to have money put aside for a yearly every 18 months zap.

For those with VA like I had , it's the absolute pits and you have my deepest sympathy....I can wear jeans also and pants that touch my bits .😊

Sex internally is pain free , externally better than it was, but room for improvement. 😊

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Mona Lisa update
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2017, 07:56:52 PM »

:thankyou:

If it's working for you, keep with it.  Can't take our monies with us  ;)

Hurdity

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2017, 08:43:55 PM »

Thanks for the detailed update Maryjane - that's really helpful to many women.

More to the point - fantastic news that you can sit and wear material next to your skin now - several of us have followed your journey over the last (?couple) of years or more so really great that you are able to report such a positive impact.

I see the treatment is now mentioned on the menus on this website and I presume you asked for this to be added so that women have a chance to see that it's on offer? https://www.menopausematters.co.uk/local.php

Hope your vagina goes from strength to strength!!!!  ::)

Hurdity x

Maryjane

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2017, 09:01:56 PM »

No I didn't ask for it to be put in menus , so that's great.

The saga of my vagina is 5 years , started at 46 .....regular periods , FSH of 6.5 , oestrogen of 2,500 😳 so just goes to show we're all different.

FSH at 51 is now 16.5 so slowly heading there , oestrogen 350 so slowly moving on. I obviously no in peri it's all very up and down . 😊 and VA for many needs local and systemic and fro me MLT , I also no of other ladies in the same boat , with age and bloods that say normal but vaginas that completely disagree. X

Katia

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2017, 06:16:22 AM »

My bloods are normal. Age 50. Vagina disagreeing. Utrogestan is agreeing with me, but I can use hardly any gel without getting terrible side effects and meno symptoms from the gel, so it's not helping the vagina.

Maryjane

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2017, 06:24:04 AM »

Do you use local oestrogen also ?

Katia

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2017, 07:19:29 AM »

I have a ring. I tried vagifem and it turned to glue.
I haven't been able to get the gel and Utrogestan to balance. When I stopped them, Mel symptoms went and the vagina was a bit better too. Went back on the gel and all the problems came back.  Stopped the gel and am just using Utrogestan and the tiniest bit of gel. I'm trying ovestin, but I'm wondering if it is causing the burning or lack of systemic e.  I'm relatively new to HRT, didn't have any problems with the pill and I'm just trying to figure it out. I've been thinking the problems were Utrogestan and they weren't. I suspected the gel, but the consultant kept telling me it would be the Utrogestan.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2017, 03:43:20 PM »

It may be reaction to the 'fillers' or coatings Katia ...........

Katia

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2017, 08:27:58 AM »

Wonder if it is something to do with the costing CLKD. It just didn't dissolve lol.  I've been trying ovestin.  I've been using it in the morning, but there still seems to be some there in the evening. Like it's not absorbed. I did a search and read about being able to have sex an hour after, so I'm not sure if it not absorbing is normal.