Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Still unsure what's going on  (Read 1320 times)

Foni1

Still unsure what's going on
« on: August 23, 2017, 01:30:45 PM »

Well I've had some results back which still leaves me not knowing what's going on or even a pathway of where to go. Some bloods are back and are ok, thyroid levels have improved slightly, dr doesnt want to mess around with meds until other results come back. Still waiting on lupus results and also had B12 bloods done today. 

Feeling exhausted today and achy and down in the dumps.  Just fed up with it now 😥

Wrensong

Re: Still unsure what's going on
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2017, 06:24:52 PM »

Hang on in there - once rest of results are in, sounds as though GP will have a plan to help.  You say thyroid results have improved slightly, do you know where they are in the ref range (or outside of it)?  Was it the good male GP you had hoped to see?   :bighug:

Foni1

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2017, 06:36:38 PM »

Hi Wrensong
I will just having one of those days when you just don't feel right and nothing seems to help 🙄
I did have my thyroid results written down on a piece of paper but I seem to have misplaced that, like you do lol. I'll find it and let you know in due course.
Yes it was the male dr and he was really good but won't say anything till all the results are back. Possibly before the end of the week but I won't get to focused on that he said he would call.
Hope you are ok too 🤗

Wrensong

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2017, 10:16:17 AM »

Bless you - yes I'm fine, thank you.  So glad the male GP was worth seeing - let's hope he'll be the one to get you right.  If you do find the TFT results & want to post them, it will help if you can also give the ref range, as this varies quite a bit from lab to lab.  There's no obligation btw - please just do what you feel comfortable with.  Wx