Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Professor stubb  (Read 4079 times)

Hills

Professor stubb
« on: August 21, 2017, 07:00:43 PM »

Has anyone been treated by professor stubb ?

Taz2

Re: Professor stubb
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2017, 07:06:52 PM »

I think you mean Professor Studd?  :) If you put his name into the search box in the blue bar top left of the screen it should bring up any topics with his name in.

Taz x

paisley

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2017, 07:22:46 AM »

Yes I went to see Dr Studd. He gave me oestrogel & utrogestan. His regime didn't work for me as the gel was a too high a dose & made me feel worse. I wasn't keen on his bedside manner either but lots of women have gone & felt loads better. Same thing as always what works for one doesn't always work for another. I have also been to see DR Panay & found him much better with more options than Studd

Mary G

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2017, 04:05:29 PM »

I'm a Professor Studd patient and his prescription worked well for me except I had the usual problems with Utrogestan because I am intolerant to all types of progesterone used in HRT preparations.  I do really like Oestrogel and didn't know about it until I went to him.

Why not ring his office, speak to his secretary and ask a few questions?  That way, you might be able to gauge whether or not he will be able to help you before deciding on an appointment.  He can do telephone consultations if that helps.   

Anyone can prescribe his preferred Oestrogel/Utrogestan/testosterone regime but it is the low dose progesterone that is the real game changer.   The NHS always prescribe a higher dose of progesterone which doesn't work for many women, myself included. 

Hurdity

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2017, 04:08:13 PM »

What is it that you are looking for Hills?

Hurdity x

Taz2

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2017, 05:48:55 PM »

Have you already seen him Hills? It can take a while for treatments to work.

Taz x