Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Hello Im a new member  (Read 1871 times)

Mrs So Tired!!!!

Hello Im a new member
« on: August 18, 2017, 02:43:32 PM »

Although I have been experiencing symptoms for some time (although not realising what they were) I have only recently been to the doctors.  I have to admit the female doctor was wonderful, very caring and understanding (even through my tears).  Although the hot flushes are getting hotter by the day and more frequent,making it difficult to concentrate at work sometimes, the main symptoms that stand out for me is the constant emotional turmoil, always feeling down and the weight gain just adds to this.

Having read some of the comments on this forum,I will certainly be visiting this site again, hopefully gaining advice and inspiration from you all.

dazned

Re: Hello Im a new member
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2017, 03:56:22 PM »

Hello   :welcomemm:

Good to have you on board !

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2017, 04:20:21 PM »

Browse round.  Make notes!   :welcomemm:

Hurdity

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2017, 04:43:47 PM »

Hi Mrs So Tired

:welcomemm: from me too.

If there is anything specific you would like help with do ask on the main board and there will always be someone along to help :). Above all - no need to suffer!!

Hurdity x

Taz2

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2017, 06:58:41 PM »

Hello Mrs So Tired - you have come to the right place.

Taz x  :welcomemm:

Lanzalover

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2017, 09:32:05 PM »

Hi Mrs So Tired

Welcome   :welcomemm:  from me too. You'll find lots of helpful advice here.

Lanzalover x

Tapnut45

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2017, 04:56:25 PM »

Welcome Mrs So Tired, how is your weekend going? I've been on here for about 3 months and learned a lot about the perimenopause and HRT options.
I went to the doctors cos I was also very tired all the time, sometimes had to stop eating my tea in the middle of it and go and lie down. Just had no energy or motivation and I was very angry and bad tempered. I started a low dose antidepressant- that was before I found this forum. Given what I k ow now, I might have made a different choice and started HRT, but at the time it was the right decision for me. I'm now on HRT as well, and it might need changing as I've got some side effects and the anxiety is creeping back in.
I think it helps so much to feel like you're not alone in going through this and I hope you find the right sort of help for you.
Best wishes,
Tapnut.

Kit cat 13

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2017, 08:39:00 AM »

Hello all, Im a new member too, call me Cat! Im 49 and have been having hot flushes and disturbed sleep for about 6 months and no period for about 4 months. Ive had a look through the forums and have already ordered some starflower oil. Things Ive been trying too are magnesium and a herbal tincture, as I want to try natural stuff before I try HRT.
I think this forum looks a very helpful place  ;D :) :)
Have a good day everyone from
Cat
xx