Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Hi I'm new ..help please  (Read 3272 times)

Foni1

Re: Hi I'm new ..help please
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2017, 05:56:29 PM »

Hi Wrensong

Yep I live by the sea in Dorset moved here about 21 years ago to give the boys the best start in life. Love it apart from the holidaymakers 😂 It's beautiful and I know I'm very lucky to be here with such beauty close by. 

I've been out for a nice walk today as it's been lovely and to be fair I felt great getting some fresh air and enjoying a small amount of time to myself.

My youngest son is an absolute rock to me. He knows how hard life can be and has been for us all but he feels he is now the man of the house and looks after me the best he can.   He may only be 22 but he's had the grow up fast with all of our life changes and does a brilliant job. Strangely I talked to him about how I've been feeling and he just put his arms round me and said it'll be ok Mum I'm here for you 😥 Yep I cried but strangely it felt good.  You're right home is like sanctuary.. you kinda feel safe and away from everything that troubles you, but I'm gonna try and take some time out for me as I know it's the right thing to do.
Blood tests done this morning so hopefully they'll be back early next week. I'll make an appointment and I'll be armed with a list of questions that I've already started to write up.
Thanks for your continued support, advice, wisdom and conversation 😁It really helps

Wrensong

« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2017, 04:35:51 PM »

Hi again Foni - you're really welcome - it can be such a difficult time, even without other health conditions & the considerable extra pressure you're under.  I think everyone on the forum who's been through menopause & out the other side remembers how they felt during the worst of it, so we like to help if we can when things get bumpy.  I'm not out of the woods myself by any means, but better than I was & if there's something, however little, you can pass on that helps someone else, it feels as though the horror of it hasn't been for nothing!

Your son sounds amazing & such a credit to you.  I'm so glad you have his support.

Glad your walk helped a bit.  I had a long walk though lovely leafy parkland early this morning & it's always uplifting, whatever the time of year.  Often lovely birds to watch there, or if they're hiding, at least to listen to!

Glad you've got your blood tests behind you - fingers crossed for some progress with the GP.  Hope you have a good weekend & good enough weather for some more walking!

Hurdity

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2017, 04:42:17 PM »

Hi again Foni - I may not live that far from you....depends if you are east or west of that county! Lovely area anyway.

Hurdity x

Foni1

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2017, 04:49:16 PM »

Hi Wrensong

I'll update as soon as I have my results and I'm sure you'll continue to help me through the weird path I appear to have joined 🙄.

Been busy helping my mum move into her new apartment today so completely shattered but has been fun too with several hot flushes to add to the mix.

Hope you have a fabulous weekend too 🤗

Foni1

« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2017, 04:52:05 PM »

Hi Hurdity

Portland isn't far away without giving too much information
Dorset is so beautiful, very lucky to live in such a lovely place.
😁
Pages: 1 [2]