Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Advice now plz  (Read 1491 times)

wend123

Advice now plz
« on: August 16, 2017, 08:03:26 PM »

Just used the gel for the first time tonight. Am i ok to go to bed if I am in bed with my  OH or do I need to wait longer than 5 mins?

Dancinggirl

Re: Advice now plz
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2017, 09:44:43 PM »

You shouldn't have skin to skin contact with hubby for about 1-2 hours after application.
 I used to apply it in the morning - leaving around 10-15 mins to dry before dressing.
The gel is great as you can adjust the amount you use. You should start to feel grebebfits within 2-3 weeks. DG x

Annie0710

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2017, 09:52:37 PM »

I use my gels in the morning because of the transfer risk too

DaisyB

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2017, 06:51:31 AM »

I've been putting on night and morning - at night jumping straight into bed!! 😬

Hurdity

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2017, 01:08:09 PM »

Just to say yes the advice is as Dancinggirl says - to avoid skin to skin contact for at least one hour ideally more. It depends where you apply it DaisyB and if you have a partner - but really not a good idea to do this if you are likely to be cuddling or in close contact  with partner straight away as you don't want a male partner to become oestrogenised, nor children for that matter for those whose children might cuddle up too....

Hurdity x

wend123

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2017, 05:54:40 PM »

Thank you, I think I will just try and use it in the morning as I don't want to risk it. Also, sleeping is hard enough without that in the back of mind during the night!

DaisyB

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2017, 08:25:14 AM »

Thanks Hurdity- hadn't thought about that at all! I've switched from sandrena 0.5 twice daily - any idea the equivalent in estrogel??
DaisyB x