Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Dizziness but constant headache  (Read 2163 times)

Mazza27

Dizziness but constant headache
« on: September 02, 2017, 12:11:16 PM »

Hi ladies,

I have been reading few posts about dizziness and vertigo.

Does anyone get a dizzy feeling a bit unsteadiness but constant headache?

My ears feel full and having ringing in my left ear which has been for 12 months now.
Been to ent and have slight hearing loss which is the ringing in ears but no tumours or anything

But last two days everything seems so much worse and then this dizzy unsteady feeling and a vice like headache. The headache to be honest has been for last two months and differs in severity.

Just wondering if the dizziness is linked?

Mazza

Yammy1

Re: Dizziness but constant headache
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2017, 07:10:38 PM »

I suffer with severe dizziness and doc said my iron levels are very low. But the dizziness had really put my anxiety off the scale. I too have hearing loss in my right ear and a constant noise. But the constant feeling of dizziness is ruining my life, I'm going on holiday tomorrow for a few days and my anxiety is really bad  :'(, I just constantly fear I'm going to pass out

dazned

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2017, 07:41:46 PM »

Sounds horrid ! Has a gp mentioned Ménière's ? Maybe something like stemetle !( sic ) could help with the vertigo.  :-\

Mazza27

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2017, 07:52:53 PM »

Hi yammy,

It's awful isn't it. I have just read my other posts and this has been going on for a year on and off! Seems to have got worse now but maybe I'm focusing more.
Try and enjoy your holiday, take deep breaths when you feel anxious and have you tried mindfulness. Get the app and do everyday

Hope you have a good holiday x

Dazned no but I have read about it and hope yo god it's not as there is no cure....I am hoping low oestrogen as this effects the balance and receptors around the inner ear. It seems to have all started over last 4 years and I think it's hormonal as I have other symptons. I am back at gp Friday and they did bloods but I phoned and they said satisfactory but I am going to check the levels as I could be borderline on a few

Mazza

Yammy1

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2017, 08:37:11 PM »

Thank you Mazza27, really hope dizziness doesn't ruin holiday, but for me it has to be the absolute worst feeling. I have never passed out but the fear of it is enough to send me into a state of panic. Early flight so off to bed and hopefully some sleep, praying for a miracle and some relief from symptoms x

warwick01

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2017, 11:47:50 AM »

Hi

Just to let you know I have suffered with the dizziness/off balance feeling since peri. Seen several Doctors including ENT, Neuro. In my heart I always new it was hormonal. Since going on a steady combined HRT it has improved a lot.

Like you yammi I have developed a fear of fainting which in my case has left me almost agrophobic. Its a working progress for me :(

Take Care Wx