Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Starting hrt when I'm ill???  (Read 3356 times)

Hurdity

Re: Starting hrt when I'm ill???
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2017, 07:26:50 AM »

Peroxideblader - it's fine to start on Day 3. The idea of starting on Day 1 of bleed is to try to sync with your own cycle - but since your period was late anyway you won't necessarily be able to be completely in sync. As long as you get your next bleed approx towards the end of the combi pills or a few days after you start a new pack then all will be well. If you ovulate at irregular times you might also get a bit of random bleeding - while still in early peri-menopause.

Hurdity x

Peroxideblader

« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2017, 10:26:28 AM »

Thanks hurdity..well I took my first tablet this morning I'm so scared ...but let's keep fingers crossed.
Annie no I hadn't heard of that lotion but I've spent  £100s of pounds over these last 4 years and nothing works but that's anyway for letting me know

DaisyB

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2017, 11:42:39 AM »

PB - think the lotion is £8 - I would have bought and tried it so that I could give feedback to forum but I don't like the use of preservatives and colouring so sorry can't be of any help. Hoping your first day wasn't as bad as you thought it may have been xx

DaisyB

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2017, 01:29:58 PM »

Oops just remembered there is a separate thread about it!

Peroxideblader

« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2017, 04:59:05 PM »

Thanks daisy...day one is OK I expect as time goes on I will see...feel so poorly with this virus and heavy period  anyway...I've got a bad tummy today but could be anything and my temperature is through the roof but that's pms and fever I think..I'm very scared and on edge but I'll see day by day x

Annie0710

« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2017, 05:01:26 PM »

you'll be fine... the only effects you should get are good ones x

DaisyB

« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2017, 05:32:59 PM »

PB - you'll be ok - remember you're giving your body the best chance to fight the symptoms xx

Peroxideblader

« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2017, 10:52:43 PM »

Thanks daisy just scared as I always seem to have either adverse reactions to tablets or no effect at all..I know it's day 15 onwards when there's progesterone in the tablet I need to brace myself but I'm so so desperate for sleep I'm praying it will help. Thank you  :thankyou:

DaisyB

« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2017, 10:26:07 PM »

You doing ok today PB? Xx
Pages: 1 [2]