Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: New from lush for sleep  (Read 6598 times)

walkingthedog

Re: New from lush for sleep
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2017, 12:32:33 PM »

I use sleep serenity lavender pillow mist from Avon it's lovely and natural lavender essential oil only pillow too

CaroleM

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2017, 12:44:22 PM »

Is it just me who finds lavender overpowering?  I grew up helping Mum make lavender bags using Grandma's lavender bush.

Maybe its global warming that has given lavender a boost to its scent. One drop is enough and it has never helped me go to sleep or relax.

I share Valerian with the cats. They are calmed when something noisy is on, such as the annual Fireworks Championship which is held here.  Spectacular but oh so noisy. If we are stressed, it helps us too. A big thanks has to go to Sarah, our vet for introducing it to us.

Butterfly22

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2017, 12:53:32 PM »

I'm thinking lavender the main ingredients but must be the other things to mixed with it, I do put lavender on my pillow and have tried the avon lavender range to.
I guess when you don't sleep well you try anything. Xxx

Wrensong

« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2017, 04:53:18 PM »

I made lavender bags from our garden plants for years & still layer these between stored linen.  Also tried sleeping with one tucked inside the pillow case, put lavender oil on the pillow & tried an electric fan diffuser from Neal's Yard with lavender oil.  Now use those plug-in fresheners with lavender oil.  Have tried lavender scented body lotions with & without oatmeal & hand cream too, but none of it helps me sleep!  Still, I love the scent of it, so still use it in the bedroom.

Butterfly22

« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2017, 09:18:12 PM »

Wow you are the lavender queen ☺️
I do find it relaxing at the moment the progesterone tablet is helping me sleep four hours before waking which is good for me. I also take magnesium xxx

Wrensong

« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2017, 09:19:41 AM »

I find the Utrogestan sedative Lil, but unfortunately doesn't see me through the night by any means!  Magnesium seemed to be the missing piece of the jigsaw before meno & helped with all sort of things, but since then I can't seem to tolerate it.  Meno seems to be super-complicated when on thyroid meds!
Pages: 1 [2]