Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Anyone tried this magnesium spray?  (Read 3904 times)

Tapnut45

Anyone tried this magnesium spray?
« on: July 15, 2017, 07:24:40 AM »

Hello, has anyone tried this magnesium spray, and if so, how did you find it?
And where do you spray it? On achy joints or all over?
Thanks
Magnesium Oil Spray 100% Pure From the Dead Sea - LARGE 240 ml (8 oz) - Reduces Migraines | Sore Muscle & Joint Relief - Exceptional #1 Therapeutic Source For Magnesium Chloride https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00N48BNGK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_.hCAzbWZPQJSC

KAH

Re: Anyone tried this magnesium spray?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2017, 05:31:14 PM »

Hi, I have ME or chronic fatigue so have an awful lot of aches and pains, particularly neck pain. I use the magnesium spray and it's the only thing Ive found that helps! I use it twice a day when my neck is bad, spray it directly on the area. Your skin might tingle or feel a bit itchy but if it does, that just means you are magnesium deficient, keep using and the sensation will get less and less as you build it up in your system x

robotwars

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2017, 05:58:12 PM »

I use it on the backs of my legs when they ache, I use it in the evening about an hour before bed, it does seem to help

onion relish

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2017, 10:39:12 PM »

Hi,

I've not used the oil but I have used (and found helpful) magnesium flakes in a footbath to help with aches and pains. Got a huge bag in TK Max for £4. I also take magnesium supplements, and though I don't have any problems, I have heard that they can cause the runs if you take too much.

The best thing I've found so far for any aching is arnica gel. I go through huge amounts as I have MS, so I buy SBC arnica gel by the litre from QVC when it's on offer. I've lent a bottle to a friend with arthritis who has also had good results - she was also amazed at how well magnesium supplements helped with her pain.

daisysareyellow

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2017, 10:45:26 PM »

Hi,

I've not used the oil but I have used (and found helpful) magnesium flakes in a footbath to help with aches and pains. Got a huge bag in TK Max for £4. I also take magnesium supplements, and though I don't have any problems, I have heard that they can cause the runs if you take too much.

The best thing I've found so far for any aching is arnica gel. I go through huge amounts as I have MS, so I buy SBC arnica gel by the litre from QVC when it's on offer. I've lent a bottle to a friend with arthritis who has also had good results - she was also amazed at how well magnesium supplements helped with her pain.

Hi Onionrelish
I was told to take magnesium for my migraines. This was about 10 years ago and prior to going on Topamax. Anyway, I was taking 2 tablets a day and the diarrhea was terrible. Magnesium used to be used as a laxative. I urge great caution in taking it. Oh and it did absolutely nothing for my migraines. :D

onion relish

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2017, 02:37:23 PM »

Hi,

Hi Onionrelish
I was told to take magnesium for my migraines. This was about 10 years ago and prior to going on Topamax. Anyway, I was taking 2 tablets a day and the diarrhea was terrible. Magnesium used to be used as a laxative. I urge great caution in taking it. Oh and it did absolutely nothing for my migraines. :D

Hi Daisysareyellow,

I've never had that effect, though I've heard quite a few people use it as a laxative. I took Co-codamol for years and never got bunged up, though everyone else I know on it dread it for that side-effect. I had the opposite.

I think I was built upside-down!

How do your hormones affect your migraines?

I've always been interested in how hormones affect our bodies in ways other than the obvious. My friend's migraines are strongly linked to her cycle. She's in her mid-forties now and I'm wondering how she's going to cope during meno - hopefully they'll stop.

Defeated

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2017, 03:51:59 PM »

I use the spray because I don't tolerate the tablets. It's great. I use it before I go to bed so don't slosh it on or it'll get everywhere. I only use it on the bits that ache.