Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Sandrena gel dose equivalent to 75 patch  (Read 9012 times)

Waterdaggers

Re: Sandrena gel dose equivalent to 75 patch
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2017, 03:30:06 PM »

Thanks Hurdity!

I've just got back and have only just read your response. I ended up using one and a half sachets. I don't know if its the holiday effect but I feel a lot better mood wise using these than my usual Evorel 75. I'm going to see if I can change to this on a permanent basis and probably up it to 2 sachets. Pharmacist was terrible.... he really didn't have a clue. I kept saying why would they come in such large sachets if a normal dose was 1/10 of a sachet. But he was adamant. In the end I just had to agree with him.

DaisyB

« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2017, 08:14:47 PM »

Waterdaggers I increased from one sandrena to two a day and I am like a new woman!

Waterdaggers

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2017, 07:04:34 AM »

Thats exactly what my ex said to me when he saw me after my holiday. He said he's usually miserable when he gets back from a holiday but that I seem like a new woman! I had not even thought about it until then but thinking perhaps the Sandrena agrees with me more than Evorel - or is better absorbed. Also I am not having to take the awful utrogestan anymore as I am having a hysterectomy next month, so hopefully I can feel like this all the time!!

DaisyB

« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2017, 07:17:41 AM »

Fingers crossed waterdaggers! On advice from a nutritionist, I recently started working with, I cut back to 1 a day in last few weeks only when I thought I had symptoms of a period - she advised this would help me from becoming estrogen resistant. Those days were a sharp reminder of what I had come through this year! I swiftly went back to 2 a day and all was well again. Hope all goes well with hyst.
DaisyB xx
Pages: 1 [2]