Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: new ache  (Read 1119 times)

Yammy1

new ache
« on: August 01, 2017, 11:02:18 AM »

Hi day six of hrt(divigel) and so far so good as severe anxiety hasn't set in like before when I tried hrt. but last night and this morning i have a strong pain in front of my left shoulder, it's not there all the time but when it hits it's really painful. suffer with aches and pains but this is different and i'm afraid my health anxiety will come back if it doesn't ease, I usually convince myself there is something wrong with my heart even though it's been checked out. I am wondering if the hrt has anything to do with this pain, anyone else get weird pains while on hrt

Taz2

Re: new ache
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2017, 11:05:09 AM »

It's horrible to get an new symptom when you've started medication but I would say this is likely to be a muscular problem - maybe you've slept differently? If you feel well in other ways i.e. not being sick, feeling light headed or breathless then I wouldn't think it is anything serious. Is it there all of the time or when you move?

Taz x  :hug:

Yammy1

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2017, 11:08:10 AM »

hi Taz2 no it's not there all the time just comes and goes. I just rubbed some volterol gel on to see will this help. I know i'm over reacting but that's  what this hormonal woman does best lol

Taz2

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2017, 11:09:59 AM »

Hopefully that will do the trick!

Taz x  :D

Suzi Q

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2017, 10:35:46 AM »

Hi day six of hrt(divigel) and so far so good as severe anxiety hasn't set in like before when I tried hrt. but last night and this morning i have a strong pain in front of my left shoulder, it's not there all the time but when it hits it's really painful. suffer with aches and pains but this is different and i'm afraid my health anxiety will come back if it doesn't ease, I usually convince myself there is something wrong with my heart even though it's been checked out. I am wondering if the hrt has anything to do with this pain, anyone else get weird pains while on hrt
Yammy make an appt to see GP best be safe xxxx