Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Pin**** cut on urethra - Va  (Read 2058 times)

Sweetscarlett

Pin**** cut on urethra - Va
« on: July 30, 2017, 03:15:40 PM »

Hi ladies another dreaded VA question -  I'm on femiston  1/10 vagifem/ Ovestin the lot , had a blip awhile ago and it seems to be under control. After a self examination I noticed a tiny pin **** cut on my urethra - now this seems to be painless and  does come and go. I'm wondering if anyone else has noticed this sort of thing ? Does it mean my HRT is too weak and I need a higher dose ? I'm reluctant to up my medication because it does, on the whole , seem to be agreeing with me .

Any advice much appreciated

💜Ss x
« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 03:33:41 PM by Sweetscarlett »

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Pin**** cut on urethra - Va
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2017, 04:23:24 PM »

I don't look down there.  If it's sore I treat it.

Annie0710

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2017, 04:26:29 PM »

I've not had that but I had paper cuts around the perineum, I didn't look but I felt them so I use hrt, vagifem double dose and ovestin, really helps

Maryjane

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2017, 07:00:12 AM »

Just whack a load of local oestrogen on it, of doesn't go GP.

I also look with a magnifying mirror 😳 , we should all check every month anyway , as we age there are nasties such as vulva cancer and LS and all sorts , if it hurts check don't assume.

Sweetscarlett

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2017, 09:06:14 AM »

Thanks ladies - I shall keep up my routine and Will arrange an appointment with my doctors just in case -

💜💜xxSs

Suzi Q

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2017, 05:41:54 AM »

Hi ladies another dreaded VA question -  I'm on femiston  1/10 vagifem/ Ovestin the lot , had a blip awhile ago and it seems to be under control. After a self examination I noticed a tiny pin **** cut on my urethra - now this seems to be painless and  does come and go. I'm wondering if anyone else has noticed this sort of thing ? Does it mean my HRT is too weak and I need a higher dose ? I'm reluctant to up my medication because it does, on the whole , seem to be agreeing with me .

Any advice much appreciated

💜Ss x

We used to call it on here paper cuts i found the best of everything was Nilstatin over the counter thrush cream
rubbed it on with in 24hrs gone xxxx

Sweetscarlett

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2017, 11:12:28 AM »

Thanks suziQ - how's all your VA problems ?  - here's hoping they aren't too bad !
❤️❤️Ss x

Suzi Q

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2017, 04:01:41 AM »

:D :D :D :D :D :D
Been fine for months got a huge blip nopw peeing and aching so off to gp think ive a water infectio
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx