Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Positive results from HRT  (Read 1384 times)

robotwars

Positive results from HRT
« on: July 30, 2017, 03:34:11 PM »

Hi! I keep reading so many negative reports about HRT. I just wondered if anyone has any positive reports about it? if so which type of HRT has the most positive outcomes? patches, pills, gel........ just wondering, as I'm becoming so bogged down with the negatives....

Annie0710

Re: Positive results from HRT
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2017, 04:18:46 PM »

Me! Oestrogel took away my night sweats that had come back on Tibolone.  To be fair estradot took them away too but I'm preferring how I feel on the gel.  And Tostran gel is giving me some vra vra vroom back

Annie0710

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2017, 04:24:30 PM »

Agreed:  for me testosterone gives me back some (not all) of the wellbeing I lost, it's thickening my hair again and making me feel I can still be sexy again

Zara69

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2017, 06:44:20 PM »

A yes from me!...evorel sequi patches, taken away...nausea, dizziness, hot sweats, tinnitus, back ache, sore hip joints, anxiety, itchy skin, migraine, insomnia, lack lustre feelings...I was totally shocked - VA however is a work in progress...using ovestin and slowly seeing improvement.  I've been on HRT for 4 months and I'm 47.

Tinkerbell

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2017, 07:31:48 PM »

After struggling to get treatment for VA for two years I now have my life back and can sit down, exercise, ride a bike, walk around shops and have a sex life thanks to full HRT....just hoping all I get is the little blip now again and I can continue HRT indefinitely.
I use Estrogel, Vagifem, Ovestin and
have a mirena for the progesterone component.
It has also helped the night time  palpitations I was also troubled by!