Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Author Topic: Moving on  (Read 1794 times)

Anjia

Moving on
« on: August 09, 2017, 06:40:49 PM »

I have decided to leave this forum after five years I  now have to come off hrt for medical reasons which I intend to do by reducing my patch slowly.I am worried how it will affect me but thats the way it is I will deal with it, just to say thanks for those who helped me along the way I think if I try to forget about menopause it will help me to cope lets hope  xx

dazned

Re: Moving on
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2017, 06:44:30 PM »

All the very best,wishing you well as you move forwards . :foryou:

Hurdity

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2017, 06:46:44 PM »

Hi Anjia

Thanks for letting us know and I can understand your reasons - sometimes coming on here and reading about others' problems can make you more worried and be counterproductive.

I do hope it all works out for you and if you keep your account rather than deleting it - maybe you might want to pop back on here to say how you're doing - but if you want to make a clean break then good luck to you and hope you stay as healthy as you can.

So pleased you have found the forum helpful :thankyou:

Take care :)

Hurdity x 

Cazikins

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2017, 08:56:34 PM »

Thanks for letting us know Anjia - I do understand totally your reasoning as I did the same as you years ago.

I felt I had to have a break from the forum as everyday I was on here checking in & posting, catching up & it took up so much of my time that I became obsessed with the menopause & everything that went with it.

Having said that it was, & still is a godsend - & hey I came back because I needed the support only these ladies on here can give.

As Hurdity has said - think about it before you delete your account, you don't have to post but it will always be here if you need it - no one will be judging you one way or the other.

The very best to you Anija & remember we are here if ever you need us (which hopefully you wont)

Love Cazikins x  :cat48:

Salad

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2017, 11:26:08 PM »

Good luck Anjia and take care  :foryou:

Annie0710

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2017, 05:04:56 AM »

I hope you stay well ,take care and good luck xx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them