Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: short fussed with husband  (Read 1349 times)

kwaddilove

short fussed with husband
« on: July 23, 2017, 07:42:26 PM »

Anyone else like me. 53. In menopause . Lately just really short fussed with husband, anything he does really winds me up, we keep arguing, I get into my old feeling s of panic attacks and get that fight or flight feeling and just feel like I want to run away from it all. Hot flushes, feeling low, no energy, headaches, just don't really want to know. Anyone else like this?

Marie62

Re: short fussed with husband
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2017, 08:05:28 PM »

Totally identify I'm single so no one to argue with  ;D but I get irritated very easily now since the meno. Noise really gets to me and even people's voices annoy me I've got much less patience than I used to have, some days I would love to run away to a deserted island and not have to interact with anyone  :)
Moods are up and down usually in 3 month cycles for some reason maybe cos I keep chopping and changing HRT  :)but HRT definitely stopped the flushes and am lucky not to have the joint pains or brain fog that many women experience.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2017, 08:33:57 AM »

Will bump the noise thread ;-)

Silly

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2017, 09:24:04 AM »

I can relate to it.  I don't know if it's just getting older as well, my husband is very annoying, but there again he drives my daughter mad as well so that makes me feel better,  :)