Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: All you need to no about personal lubricants , part written by Mr Panay  (Read 2624 times)

Maryjane

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them

:thankyou:

Interesting.  Funded by the Yes Company  :-\ and written in 2015.  It's a bid of a wade Maryjane  ;D and I can't see where it 'condemns' KY anywhere which has served us 'well' since 1973.  I have had really immediate itchy reactions from some other products though can't remember the names ......

I will try to remember to look at what my Nurse uses when I go for my smear which is booked for soon  ...... and if I remember, I will report back [putty brained again  :sigh: ] - if not, someone ask ?  ::)

Interesting that some of these products use 'kiwi' fruit extract to which some people are highly allergic  :-\.  Why does kiwi need to be included anyway ..........

Sweetscarlett

Interesting read MJ
I use hydromol and ky jelly but was told that the yes ob product was essentially kinder to our bits, I also use  E45 and find that feels really good. It's interesting to see what is added to these products .
💜💜Ss x

CLKD

Why does anything require 'additives' - particularly if it means using land to grow i.e. kiwis ..........  ::)

ancient runner

I'm guessing it's the extract of the kiwi seed which actually makes the useful texture.

Ljp

I've recently started using good ole aqueous cream, both for washing and moisturising, and am finding it quite soothing.
Also started a course of omega 7 last week to see if they might help, supposed to help mucous membranes throughout the body

Maryjane

LJP aqueaous is no longer recommended for intimate washing as it has an irratant in it , however if it helps all good.

CLKD

Tnx Hasty, I likes things that can be used completely.  Do they replant in the same ground the next year or are they like grapes, regenerate?