Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Author Topic: UTIs and why they don't go, for many.  (Read 948 times)

Maryjane

UTIs and why they don't go, for many.
« on: July 11, 2017, 05:52:23 PM »

This will only have a short time up and then it seems to be unavailable, but this is why short dose / misuse of antibiotics does not sort a lot of UTIs out , and then ladies are diagnosed with IC , painful bladder syndrome etc .....it's just deep buried infection , which now has a body of those who realise this is the case.

https://lookaside.fbsbx.com/file/Chronic%20urinary%20infection%20Picture%20Commentary.pdf'token=AWzu85ad6nYdXt7AwbEtIOkU8nBaFBiY9N3DM1TJKVOOFWM3zim4I7nThgc1Wz2tmJdtrXuzMM12AUXiKNIkUzQxnB0LX93bayT7pK2arFxfakLjYqvbf8UDeJSLcts5-LTi1OsPrbxxKeLpomrTKs-4fDzNmfCvhVq-uKnV3OoJ_s6IymVbI--a5ZcdEE3_65LLWVMdpWz0ZGgPRtJanPwN

jessieblue

Re: UTIs and why they don't go, for many.
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2017, 07:54:26 PM »

Wow!  Thanks for sharing this.  I was diagnosed with IC a few years ago myself.  This is a fascinating piece.  What would the correct antibiotic regimen be do you know?  Its good to know I am drowning myself in water for no good reason! Lol.

Maryjane

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2017, 08:52:50 PM »

It's extremely complicated and not for me to say , but I no MANY ladies diagnosed with IC had treatment with the professor who wrote this and better , IC is not a condition sorry.

There are hopefully changes a foot , slowly slowly catch a monkey.

I put this up just to give an understanding , as repeated UTIs are talked about a lot here yes , hormones play a big part obviously, bit for those who keep getting them , it's the same one not cleared up.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2017, 10:08:00 PM »

:thankyou: