Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Dr Currie, will my GP take notice?  (Read 5476 times)

Maryjane

Re: Dr Currie, will my GP take notice?
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2017, 05:47:04 PM »

If me , I would give up the battle for now as it's obviously distressing you , via the web , use push doctor or go private.

Then I would take it up with the powers that be , especially if it helps you. 😊

Ljp

« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2017, 06:15:33 PM »

Not sure I Understand what you mean Mary Jane? What is push doctor?
'
If me , I would give up the battle for now as it's obviously distressing you , via the web , use push doctor or go private.

Then I would take it up with the powers that be , especially if it helps you. 😊

Annie0710

« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2017, 06:23:25 PM »

Maryjane might mean to go ahead and order privately online ?

I'm long term hrt user and a nurse took vagifem off me as I was 'too oestrogened up', the UTIs returned so gp put me back on them, then I needed oestrogen for outside and the nurse said there isn't any in existence and so I explained about ovestin then she said you can't have ovestin plus vagifem and I argued, saying no one should have to walk about with the feeling of paper cuts down there so I advised her to Google it, she was over the moon she'd learned something and got gp to sign prescription, it's all now on my repeats

Maryjane

« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2017, 06:36:53 PM »

Yes privately on line .

There are many on line GPS now , not very expensive one being " push doctor " I have heard good things about such doctors. Even heard of GPs using the service for themselves .

Ljp

« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2017, 07:12:18 PM »

Thank you Annie and Maryjane, I've just completed a questionnaire for online GP, I just need to wait and hope I can have the cream now x
It did say they would notify my GP unless I prefer they don't, which I requested they don't.…I would rather tell her myself if this gets ok'd by online GP and the treatment works

Annie0710

« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2017, 10:22:11 PM »

I get embarrassed asking for different hrts (no kidding I've tried quite a few!) so ordered oestrogel to try online, this time I said they can consult my gp, anyway gel arrived (you always get brand names online) and went to order vagifem from gp and noticed oestrogel was now on my repeats !
Pages: 1 2 [3]