Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Ovulation pain  (Read 2089 times)

Luigi

Ovulation pain
« on: July 07, 2017, 08:10:21 PM »

Hello ladies
I was just wondering does anybody get really painful ovulation pain?
Have been experiencing right sided low pain last night and on and off today, I have resorted to a hot water bottle tonight😬
I'm ovulating according to my app on my phone!
L x

Mazza27

Re: Ovulation pain
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2017, 08:34:33 PM »

Hi Luigi,

Yes I have now for around two years as well as severe period pains right side dominant.
Had hystocopy/laprocsy all different scans everything fine.

I have spent many a time in a n e and stints in hospital that bad

Just putting down to ovaries beginning to struggle and peri menopausal. Now had all clear the anxiety with the pain has settled as I would get really worked up there was something bad wrong

Mazza

« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 08:36:29 PM by Mazza27 »

Luigi

Re: Ovulation pain
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2017, 08:53:36 PM »

Hi sparkle and mazza27
Last night was particularly bad but can often feel ovulation but not this bad.
Had cyst on ovaries in my teens , had appendix out as they thought it was that but actually it was a burst cyst!
Have been on this lovely journey we call peri for a little while but unless I am having flushes the GPs don't want to know🙄Have had a horrible few months where my thyroid has been playing up and episodes of a racing heart causing an overnight stay in hospital🙁I think all this is down to Peri but they don't want to blame everything on hormones??!!
I'm 44 and my mum was done and dusted at 40.
My periods have changed , lighter and closer together nearly always early up to a week sometimes!
Waiting for cardiology appointment and endocrine as I'm now off the thyroxine as they thought it was viral, I'm not convinced but have been following a gluten free diet which has helped massively!
L x
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 08:58:16 PM by Luigi »