Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Author Topic: is this normal?  (Read 2533 times)

scamp90210

is this normal?
« on: July 27, 2017, 12:01:39 PM »

Hi all came onto the forum a few weeks back with questions about premarin without progesterone as I have my womb. See new and confused. Anyway went to see my menopause nurse who put me on premique I had severe cramps and lightheadedness and wasnt happy, so stopped taking them So as I have a ring pessary had to have it checked noticed I was spotting very lightly nurse did not comment and discussed stopping premique she agreed not suited I am now on vagifem but still sore dry and occasional burning. It has been almost a week now and still very light occasional spots when I wipe (usually pale brownish) Now my question is should I be concerned my hubby says it is prob my hormones and to give it time. Me panicking has made another appointment with nurse for next week. I know its not cancer as just 10 weeks ago had a scan and biopsy all normal. But my head being what it is thinks the worse.
Is this hormonal?normal  or should I be worried?
Thanks in advance

Butterfly22

Re: is this normal?
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2017, 12:45:11 PM »

I don't no much about vagifem but as you been trying a couple I would think that's why, you problem just need your body to settle but I'm no expert xx

scamp90210

Re: is this normal?
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2017, 07:58:35 PM »

Well mystery solved all hormonal and vagifem related.
Spotting was my hormones playing havoc. itching etc down to vagifem apparently.
So am using yes moisture gel atm until I can get to see meno nurse next week for an alternative.
What fun.