Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: When the hell will it all end, 18 years is just to long.  (Read 1607 times)

Butterfly22

When the hell will it all end, 18 years is just to long.
« on: June 29, 2017, 12:11:46 PM »

Here I am again, as a few no I've had a right all time trying to settle on a HRT.
When I do it's discountined.😢
I'm so fed up its an understatement, I suffer with ME and depression to so makes everything magnified and ME gives me chemical sensitivity.

I'm on elleste solo ATM and they seem to be reacting with my AD's as feel really weird and anx every morning till lunch time. I can cope with this but now my skin has broke out and getting worse and leaving scars. I no for some this is probs a little price to pay but it will get me down big style.

I'm so fed up with it, I tried saying sod to it but my hot flushes became so bad then the doctor said I need to take it till 55 at least or my whole body, skin, bones ect will suffer.
I'm feeling so sorry for myself and keep thinking why the heck did I have to start the menopause at 25 with no explanation. 😢

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: When the hell will it all end, 18 years is just to long.
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2017, 10:33:21 PM »

Poor you!  Have you looked at the Diasy web-site, I think there's a LINK on here - for ladies who go into menopause really early?

Maybe have a word with a Pharmacist in your area, either drop by - most have private rooms these days - or give them a ring and ask about the reaction between the 2 meds.?  It could be that you are generally anxious which makes you feel weird or you may be producing a lot of cortisol early in the morning which can trigger anxiety: it's the hormone that wakes us apparently  ::)

:bighug: