Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: The Magnesium Thread  (Read 33042 times)

Elizabethrose

Re: The Magnesium Thread
« Reply #75 on: July 06, 2017, 09:45:40 AM »

Do you really want us to answer that nearly50?  :madeyes:

Mbrown001

« Reply #76 on: July 06, 2017, 01:09:30 PM »

I was buying a face flannel in my sleep from a red telephone box in my garden last night.

I mean what on earth is that all about.  ::)

Mbrown001

« Reply #77 on: July 06, 2017, 03:31:02 PM »

I have a friend that recommends this

BetterYou Magnesium Body Lotion 150ml.

It's available from Amazon and she assures me it does not sting and neither is it sticky.

For those like me that can't take it orally it might be another option.

Yammy1

« Reply #78 on: July 06, 2017, 06:36:31 PM »

mrsB, do you think I would be better with the spray, I suffer with my bowel (over active) so I'm afraid to take it in case it makes me worse, I already have to run to the loo so i don't want anything that would make me worse ;). But maybe the spray is the answer

Mbrown001

« Reply #79 on: July 06, 2017, 07:30:50 PM »

Yammy1
I can honestly say the spray has not given me any bowel issues. I have IBS (D) and I just can't afford to take anything that could make things worse.
I have gone through two bottles of spray up until now but I'm going to order the cream that my friend recommended as the spray can sting a bit and is a bit sticky.
I started to use it during a period of awful heart palpitations as I had read it could help. It really did. I gave carried on using it ad it helps me with joint issues.

I also use a Vit D spray...again to try and avoid stomach problems. It's one spray under my tongue once a day.
As long as it works then it's great to avoid the possible digestive issues that come along with pills.

Hope this helps.

Cassie

« Reply #80 on: July 06, 2017, 08:25:06 PM »

Is the spray like the oestrogel, it gets absorbed into the skin?I guess one would use it at a different time and on a different spot from the hormone gel?   :-\
Seeing as I have neither supplements nor spray right now am off to have a soak in some Epsom salts, does anyone know if one has to submerge the whole body in the water or can it be taken up through ones feet only as in a foot soak?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 08:46:39 PM by Cassie »

Yammy1

« Reply #81 on: July 06, 2017, 08:58:24 PM »

thanks MrsB, I will try cream, where do you order yours from? or can it be bought in the likes of boots?

Mbrown001

« Reply #82 on: July 06, 2017, 09:17:39 PM »

Have a look on Amazon Yammy. Or just a general Google around.

I've just used the spray up until now but intend to get the cream this time around.

X

Yammy1

« Reply #83 on: July 06, 2017, 09:34:48 PM »

Thanks. mrsB , I'll shop around and see how it. Goes

Yammy1

« Reply #84 on: July 06, 2017, 09:44:04 PM »

Just checked Amazon and found cream your friend recommended, not expensive but because I live in Ireland they wanted nearly same price to deliver. I'll keep looking

DaisyB

« Reply #85 on: July 06, 2017, 10:34:50 PM »

Had my first appointment with Claire Snowdon Darling today - magnesium malate on list of supplements - hopefully this will set me on the right path ::)

paisley

« Reply #86 on: July 07, 2017, 07:55:48 AM »

Thanks for that Tempest since stopping HRT I stopped all vitamins apart from omegas & you have just reminded me that I must start magnesium again. Very interesting article

babyjane

« Reply #87 on: July 15, 2017, 08:49:29 AM »

I received the Magnesium Glycinate capsules that had been recommended  in this thread from Your Supplements and have been trying them for the past week.  Sadly they do not suit me so if the company will not take them back (some do, some don't) I would be happy to forward them to anyone on here who uses the same thing  :).

babyjane

« Reply #88 on: July 15, 2017, 10:58:26 AM »

Yes of course.  I only took one a day but they increaded my anxiety, I was getting more wound up and speeded up each day.  I was also sleeping very heavily but it was not a nice sleep, too deep and full of weird dreams that left me waking tired out.  I had reached a point of stability so I felt it must be affecting me.

It did help my bowels and I don't know how they will react to me stopping it but hey ho.

Fortysomethibg

« Reply #89 on: July 15, 2017, 11:31:59 AM »

Just came across this post, very interesting, I am suffering terribly with muscle aches and joint pain.

How much magnesium is it recommended to take?  Might pop to Holland and Barratt to buy some today.

Thanks
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8