Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Feeling awful  (Read 5017 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Feeling awful
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2017, 10:05:19 AM »

:bighug:

DaisyB

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2017, 04:20:40 PM »

Mazza - I don't know anything about progesterone etc I completely rely on the experience of the girls on this forum. But I can say for sure that never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined half the symptoms I'm getting. Stay strong xx
DaisyB xx

Hurdity

« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2017, 08:25:53 AM »

Hi Mazza27

Hope you're feeling better today. Sounds like you are peri-menopausal. It is very difficult to know what's causing what at this point because your hormones will be fluctuating considerably.

If you suffer with heavy bleeding then why not ask for another coil (do you mean the Mirena coil?) if you felt well on this, and then if you need to you can add oestrogen to deal with menopausal symptoms such as flushes and sweats, and hopefully others too?

Hurdity x

Mazza27

« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2017, 08:47:55 AM »

Hi hurdity,
I agree with you I am thinking of going back on the coil yes Mirena.

As for feeling better had terrible night with pains in abdo and in leg currently sat in urgent care having blood tests and strong pain relief.

I just want this lap in on 24th June to rule other things out and if they find nothing going to go for hysterectomy. This is ruining my quality of life

Mazza x

DaisyB

« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2017, 04:40:05 PM »

Mazza - I spent 3 yrs with anxiety and a small fortune 'privately' ruling out serious underlying conditions. I am still fighting to find peace from this nightmare - but at least now I know the beast I'm dealing with. I had the coil fitted recently along with estrogel- still a bumpy rd at minute but hopefully I'll get to a better place. I just wanted to let you know we've all been in that place- and I am sending you a great big hug - you will get better Xx

DaisyB x
Pages: 1 [2]