Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Increased estrogel...boobs are HUGE and like sandbags...ugggh  (Read 1441 times)

Noheroicsplease

I've increased estrogel from one pump daily to two - as I'm planning to add in testosterone.

My already decent sized boobs are now noticeably huge, and tender. I can't stand it.

Will it calm down, or do I need to accept this as part of the increased oestrogen protocol?

I already feel 'thicker' from the mirena...and now this. I really don't like HRT  :(

Elizabethrose

Re: Increased estrogel...boobs are HUGE and like sandbags...ugggh
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2017, 07:17:17 PM »

This was a constant for me with HRT Noheroicsplease, it was very tricky to deal with. It happened if I used even half a pump of Oestrogel and it happened within hours of using it for the first time. I even had tingly breasts using Vagifem for the first six months!

My breasts, 34C so hardly generous, were like giant throbbing boils with any dosage of HRT but also with my high oestrogen surges in peri. I used to have to sleep in a bra because they were too painful if I turned whilst sleeping.

I think is does calm for some women, see if you can put up with it for a while. If it doesn't calm you'll have to decide whether to reduce it very slightly and see if that brings some relief.

I really feel for you x

Noheroicsplease

Re: Increased estrogel...boobs are HUGE and like sandbags...ugggh
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2017, 08:12:47 PM »

Thanks ElizabethRose. I guess I'll find out if it calms down. I don't think I can bear it like this. I do a lot of sport and it's not nice.