Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Hand-bags  (Read 8026 times)

bramble

Re: Hand-bags
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2017, 10:32:12 AM »

I normally have a winter handbag and a summer handbag. Depending on my mood, as I have several bags in each category, I will change them = or gp through the who;e winter with only one bag. My summer handbags are colourful and go with everything while the winter ones are either black or red or muted colours and are usually leather while the summer ones are cloth.
I have been known to sew pockets into a bag that does not have appropriate ones!!!!!

Bramble
PS. At the moment I am using my Rachel Wachtmeister one with appropriate sewn pockets!

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2017, 11:34:14 AM »

:o dahliagirl - was it returned?

I had all mine out - that's 5 then  ::) - earlier and put them back on the shelf. 

dahliagirl

« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2017, 03:57:25 PM »

Sadly no.  The bus company did not have a policy on what to do with lost stuff, the driver was not a permanent one - he was doing the shift for his mate and did not even know the route - and no one handed it in to the police.   :(

dulciana

« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2017, 08:36:22 PM »

I've got a lovely little '50's style handbag - it was my Mum's - that doesn't hold very much but that often gets admired.   Normally, I'm a shoulder-bag person but for this one, I will make an exception.   :)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2017, 09:35:08 PM »

That's a big shame dahliagirl  :-\

I will be looking in the charity shops for something not as deep but with more pockets  ;)
Pages: 1 [2]