Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Starting Femoston 1/10  (Read 1661 times)

Scarlet108

Starting Femoston 1/10
« on: May 28, 2017, 09:19:53 PM »

Hi all

I'm a regular reader of the many brilliant posts on here, but couldnt find anything relating to my concern.

I have just started my first pack of Femoston 1/10 - am on day 12 of the white estradiol. Today I started a period and wondered if this can happen, as I thought a bleed would not happen until I finished the progestogen phase?

Because my periods have been erratic I didnt wait for my period to begin to start the HRT, and wondered if this could be the issue? Also will there be any issues taking the progestegen phase in two days time, if still have my period?

Oh the joys ....!

Thanks

jorainbow

Re: Starting Femoston 1/10
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2017, 09:15:28 AM »

Hi scarlet didn't want to read and run! I can't answer the question but I'm starting the same hrt on the first day of my next period as I'm still pretty much regular. Hopefully it'll arrive as expected as I'm a hormonal crying mess just now!!! It may be that you didn't take it at your period but I'm sure someone more knowledgeable will be along xxx

Scarlet108

Re: Starting Femoston 1/10
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2017, 12:31:15 PM »

Thanks for your response Jorainbow. Much appreciated. Sounds like we are at a similar stage!

I completely understand the emotional roller coaster - I have been like this for years, don't know how I've stuck it...

I too am still having (erratic) periods. I am hoping things will settle as just 2 weeks in. Very best of luck with your treatment too! xxx