Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 24

Author Topic: The Road Less Travelled  (Read 78950 times)

edelweiss

Re: The Road Less Travelled
« Reply #90 on: May 15, 2017, 07:49:24 AM »

Thinking of you Tempest and the very best of luck to you dear friend!!! Hope it's uplifting and reassuring. Do know we're all with you and cheering you on. Whenever you feel up to it please let us know how you are xxx

dazned

« Reply #91 on: May 15, 2017, 07:59:24 AM »

Hope you get some positive results today Tempest. ;)

Tempest

« Reply #92 on: May 15, 2017, 08:37:50 AM »

Thank you ladies. Had a truly horrendous evening and night. Mood swings were really bad and lots of crying. It must be the dregs of the Estrogel leaving my body. :'(

I also found this thread on Hystersisters:

http://www.hystersisters.com/vb2/showthread.php't=716425&page=3

These ladies are talking about your exact symptoms, Alesia and Edelweiss - even the strange mouth taste! What's interesting is the lady who said her HRT worked until she was 46, and then it didn't work any more so you're not alone!

I hope the Psych. can help today as pretty much I have no help from the medical profession elsewhere. I'll keep you posted.

Hugs to you all! xxxxx

Butterfly22

« Reply #93 on: May 15, 2017, 10:06:45 AM »

I no that feeling I had to tell the doctor I'm suppose to get a bone scan every six years which she kept saying well you can't do much anyway if they are getting worse!
Doesn't give much hope dose it.
Hope it goes well for you xx

babyjane

« Reply #94 on: May 15, 2017, 10:09:23 AM »

I am appalled at the attitudes of these GPs and worry that it is about the cost of these tests and treatments.

Our GP is so very good and will always listen, help and refer if necessary.  They are out there.

Butterfly22

« Reply #95 on: May 15, 2017, 10:21:34 AM »

Ah that's good Babyjane,
I feel like over the years not really been listened to, so now I do the research and ask for something.
I was back and fourth from the hospital for four years treated for all sorts until my then partner called from work one day and said I think you have ME.
I remember going to get a book and cried reading it as knew I wasn't going crazy something was actually wrong.
When I was back at the hospital and mentioned it they discharged me and said nothing more we can do.😳
Xxxx

edelweiss

« Reply #96 on: May 15, 2017, 11:44:33 AM »

I commented on an article in the DM and a lady said it happened to her too

You can vote for my comment if you like - I'm E.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/reader-comments/p/comment/link/204874228?ito=rcreplyemail
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 11:52:56 AM by edelweiss »

ALESIA

« Reply #97 on: May 15, 2017, 01:18:56 PM »

Dear Tempest so sorry to hear you had a bad night  :'( wishing you the best of luck for today's appointment

Much love xxx

Butterfly22

« Reply #98 on: May 16, 2017, 12:30:27 PM »

Hope it went well Tempest? Hope your ok xx

Elizabethrose

« Reply #99 on: May 16, 2017, 12:36:01 PM »

Tempest I too hope you're doing ok and that you were not unduly upset by the contretemps on the forum over the weekend.

I send you my love and best wishes x

ALESIA

« Reply #100 on: May 16, 2017, 06:40:13 PM »

Your Thyroid and How to Keep it Healthy: The Great Thyroid Scandal and How to Survive it
byBarry Durrant-Peatfield

Recommended by my kinesiologist and the reviews are excellent! There is a good section in it on Adrenal fatigue too

Love xxx

Tempest

« Reply #101 on: May 18, 2017, 07:42:04 PM »

Hello, dear ones! Thank you for asking about me.

It's a long story and i''ll fill you all in later but basically ended up in A & E a few days after stopping the Estrogel with severe tachycardia (well done to my Consultant)! >:(

The Consultant I saw in AMU at the hospital (I was admitted for one night) feels strongly that my permanently increased heart rate is due to very low estrogen levels (no surprise there - especially as I've never even been tried on a decent dose and was having absorption issues).

So, after speaking at length with my lovely Psychiatrist who now believes all my mood issues are due to lack of hormones, I will be consulting with Professor Studd. I was going to use Louise Newsome, but have found it difficult to arrange. Sadly, I can't do a consultation at distance with Nick Panay. If the ol' ticker is unhappy and doing a merry dance, then I need at least to TRY to do something about all this!

Edelweiss - how are you? I'm looking at some info. which I will post about reactivating estrogen receptors with Progesterone only  at the moment for you (as Progesterone is a pro-hormone). I''ll keep you posted!

Alesia - how are you doing? Tell me - what was your highest dose of the gel? And remind me - did you also use testosterone? And are you on the Oestrodose now or using the original Estrogel? My Consultant confirmed that its a repackaged, cheaper generic version of the old Estrogel - different carrier and possibly weaker. This would make a HUGE difference to any lady without ovaries! :o

Hugs to you, Annie - always! How are your hands fairing?

Sending so many hugs to all of you - we get back up and keep on keeping on, don't we? Because we're fighters and strong, even though it doesn't feel like it sometimes! xxxxx
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 07:52:36 PM by Tempest »

Tempest

« Reply #102 on: May 18, 2017, 07:48:51 PM »

Edelweiss - NEAT GIN??? I hope the Tibolone is doing something?? And signs of any improvement at all?

Hugs! xxxxx

Mbrown001

« Reply #103 on: May 18, 2017, 08:15:35 PM »

Nice to see you back. A few of us were wondering where you were.

Wishing you luck on your journey to better health.

Keep posting as you receive a lot of support here.

Mrs Brown.

Otes73

« Reply #104 on: May 18, 2017, 08:18:46 PM »

Hi Tempest!

What a time you're having! Hopefully Prof Studd can get you sorted. I've had a family member go to him and it's made a huge difference to her.

I've been thinking of you.

With love xx
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 24