Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: Do you feel like this?  (Read 19050 times)

Maryjane

Re: Do you feel like this?
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2017, 06:06:42 AM »

Yep I'm a member of the " of this had been a 100 years ago I would be in a sanatorium gang".

I am 50 , at age 45 it's as if a switched had been turned off , from day to night , almost overnight.

It's been a daily struggle since , feel upside down , inside out , all at once.

For me lots of walking in the countryside is what keeps me as upright as possible , but mentally it's all a struggle , from uncontrollable sobbing , to a deep sadness mourning the person I was.

I am waiting for the positives 🙄 Because with added VA to the mix I haven't found any yet.

I'm on HRT , 1 pump oestrogel, utrogestin.

twoodie

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2017, 06:44:10 AM »

I feel like that, but today I feel just terribly depressed. Its so scarey, and Im worried Im slipping into despair. Just a glimmer of hope would be good.

Yammy1

« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2017, 06:44:39 AM »

Oh I am so sorry to hear all these stories but also  relieved at the same time that I'm not alone.The last few days that's exactly how I'm feeling, sweating constantly, my body being zapped, dizzy, nauseous, achy, palps, exhausted and terrified all at the same time. I just feel overwhelmed. I fell 3 weeks ago and got a nasty bump on my head, I've been fine but the last couple of days it's been stinging and a bit sore, of course hormonal me was about to run to docs again (because I must have bleeding on the brain, or a fractured scull) even with all this going on I feel empty, like what's the point of carrying on each day if this is what it's going to be like :'(. Will it ever end

Tempest

« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2017, 09:28:39 AM »

Hello ladies. How are you all today? Twoodie, have you had a consultation with Diane and how did it go? xxxxx

twoodie

« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2017, 09:44:32 AM »

hi, yes i had a consultation and it was reassuring to talk to someone who had been thru hell and come out the other side. Im feeling terrible today tho & cant wait for my telephone consult with prof. studd.
i honestly cant go on like this and i admire all who have been battling for much longer.
hope you are doing ok x

Tempest

« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2017, 09:53:40 AM »

Bless your heart, Twoodie! What are you using for HRT at the moment? Good luck with Professor Stuff - let us know how you get on!

I'm keen to speak to Diane as her and my experience is exactly the same with surgical menopause. I'm speaking to her this afternoon - it's all down to lovely Edelweiss organising this for me. I hope she's around later so I can pass on hugs to her and see how she is today. xxxxx

edelweiss

« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2017, 01:17:41 PM »

Annie - "The reconciliations I did on a monthly basis suddenly looked alien" EXACTLY that feeling - a perfect description of what I felt too!!!!!!! I remember looking at something and suddenly it looked very alien. What a sad story about your Mum... I believe they are always with us in our hearts. I sometimes talk to mine (not out loud!) and she always answers.

Tempest - it's coming up to half past 2. I'm thinking of you and hoping that Diane will give you comfort, re-assurance and good advice. 

Maryjane - my heart goes out to you. 5 years oh my goodness. No improvement in that time? Darling lady, we all want you to feel better.

Twoodie - it's early days and you haven't tried Studd's magic formula yet. You don't know what your blood levels of estrogen are now. They might still be on the floor, hence why you are feeling awful. When is your appt with him? You are getting your bloods done beforehand, aren't you? We will all be rooting for you.

Yammy1 - you too? Oh no, I am so sorry. Wishing for much better days for you. This is just the worst isn't it?

A GLIMMER OF HOPE: Ladies I've messaged 3 ladies in past couple of days who were ALL where we are. Each of them have got substantially better. So there IS hope.

Much love to each and every one of you. Let's collectively hope for better days and nights. Oh, and a cure! If the power-mad men in this world would stop spending money on bombs and ballistic missiles, and spend on health and wellbeing instead, we'd be a lot further along xxx

« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 02:45:56 PM by edelweiss »

Tempest

« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2017, 01:21:13 PM »

Just quickly - I'm here Edelweiss and phoning in 10 minutes! All thanks to you. I'll let you know how it goes! Hugs! xxxxx

twoodie

« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2017, 03:22:58 PM »

Edelweiss you really are lovely. My appt. is 18th and seeing GP this week to ask for bloods. Im so glad you have found some women who have made it through-did they share their secrets or was it just the passage of time? xx

dazned

« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2017, 03:25:55 PM »

How did your appointment go Tempest ?

Lizab

« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2017, 03:54:18 PM »

I often describe it as coming out of my skin. For me, it's different than the gloom and despair feeling that can wash over me. When I'm coming out of my skin it's like there's something I should be doing but I don't know what. Its almost like too much caffeine, like I have energy trapped but no way to release it. It's very uncomfortable and exhausting.

edelweiss

« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2017, 04:08:07 PM »

Lizab - hello! YES!!! Such good descriptions. We share the same feelings.

Twoodie - yes well I don't want to say who they were but it was a combo of things. I'll pm to share

Tempest - where are you? Are you OK? I really hope it went well.

Massive love to all xxx

Tempest

« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2017, 04:17:42 PM »

Thank you for asking, Dazned! :)

Diane was absolutely BRILLIANT! Our experiences have been pretty much identical - right down to both of our Mother's having had TAH/BSO and our experience of having documented cardio. issues and high anxiety on estrogen only.

I have plenty to take to my appointment tomorrow, and plenty of contacts to follow up. This was more than I could have ever dreamed of and I'm not going to rest now until I get things sorted. It'll take time and it'll doubtless be a bumpy road, but I'm going to keep pushing until I get what I need. Most of all, I feel VALIDATED. Annie, if you can I highly recommend you arrange to speak to Diane too - I mentioned your experiences, anonymously of course!

None of this would have been possible without you, Edelweiss! Thank you from the bottom of my heart. xxxxx

edelweiss

« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2017, 05:30:58 PM »

That gladdens my heart Tempest  :) Very much love xxx

Annie0710

« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2017, 06:16:34 PM »

Aw that's brilliant you had a good chat.  And thank you so much for mentioning me.  When you get chance could you pm what was said please ? No rush, and good luck for your appt tomorrow xxxx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7