Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Different AD  (Read 4213 times)

Dee46

Re: Different AD
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2017, 08:32:28 PM »

I did say is it too much but she seemed to think it was normal, I know some ladies take it for 12cdays, I must admit last month's period was awful &;this one waanti toof bad just really red blood. I was on the POP when all this anxiety kicked off, some women get periods on the pill & some don't, I was one of the women who got periods & they were getting more brown than red. What days do you take you 7 100mg then?  I will see how the next month goes &  then change if consultant thinks this will help.
Can you book it at any Mothercare? Sounding thick here but is the lining supposed to be thick or thinner? I thought it was supposed to be thinner is that right?

GypsyRoseLee

« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2017, 03:13:12 PM »

Oh dear Dee, if you're on 200mg of Utro a day, every day, then that is just utter nonsense. No one needs to take that much all the time! I'm not remotely surprised that your anxiety first started when you were on the POP. It's a strong synthetic progesterone which is notorious for causing low mood/anxiety in progesterone intolerant women.

Honestly, sometimes I feel like screaming when these so called 'experts' STILL don't get the bigger picture, and don't seem to KNOW how poisonous progesterone is for some women  :'(

It's entirely your decison Dee, but I would seek a second opinion on this.

Yes, you can book on-line for a Mothercare scan at any store which offers it. Ideally, your womb lining should be staying pretty thin.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2017, 03:20:51 PM »

I would go back and ask my GP for a beta-blocka which works!  I had no problems with Propranolol, however a friend goes 'hyper' on it  ::) ...... I don't understand why something that should be calming would be on an 'as necessary' basis  :-\

Dee46

« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2017, 06:31:11 PM »

GRL I don't take 200mg Utro everyday just days 14 to 28
I had taken the POP for years so you think this could have been what caused the anxiety?
I will get in touch with my consultant next week & get her opinion on the progesterone part
My consultant did say that the progestogen amount I am taking is to keep the womb lining thin
I am feeling rubbish today with anxiety & - on the oestrogen only part do you think my body is still getting used to the extrange oestrogen?

CLKD I had never heard of a beta blocker until I was givenue propanalol so don't have a clue of the types, another question as you have used several ADs if I was to try another one do you think I would be best to taper off Citalopram? I know you are not a doctor but my GP have no idea how they have made me feel so I want to feel confident about switching without being scared :'(
Pages: 1 [2]