Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Is this a mad idea?  (Read 12960 times)

Tempest

Re: Is this a mad idea?
« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2017, 03:25:25 PM »

Just told Hubby and he says he's moving to Antartica, where it's safer........ :o

Cassie

« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2017, 05:38:18 PM »

Sounds like fun will you post a group selfie.... ;D

lily

« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2017, 05:44:37 PM »

Sounds good, I'm near Edinburgh if something here gets arranged 😀

MicheleMaBelle

« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2017, 07:05:09 PM »

I know myself Sparkle- party days behind me and I'm glad. I love my comfort slacks ( Jammy bottoms) x

Hurdity

« Reply #49 on: April 28, 2017, 07:37:10 PM »

Tap water, sparkle  :o - speak for yourself! I've just had a G&T and a glass of wine  ???. No comfort slacks for me , nor Bridget Jones big knickers - you won't catch me wearing anything like that EVER!!!  ;D

By the way Michelemabelle - apologies if I in any way implied anyone would deliberately be exclusive - I just though it could happen inadvertently in the midst of all the chatting - however sounds like with you in charge of your group this defo won't happen. I want to join!!!!  Sounds like it would be a lot of fun! I think there are lots of you up there in Scotland ( judging by the amount of "wee" around  ;D ) - probably because of the provenance of the website and publicity. I think we are few and far between in SW England - or else keeping their heads down!!!

I would happily have an MM meet-up somewhere down here but not sure about organising it.....

Hurdity x

MicheleMaBelle

« Reply #50 on: April 28, 2017, 08:01:56 PM »

No offence taken Hurdity! And although I draw the line at big knickers, there's no way I'm flossing my bum with a g string!

Story- friend went to New York for a special birthday ( I wasn't there) Her sister in law ( far north rural farming community) was there and alas, her bag went missing ( and  that of the birthday girl) so they all rallied around and her sister in law got some underwear from one of the other girls...fresh.Just out the packet.
So they all went out for a posh meal and sister in law was squirming and fussing in her seat and kept going to the loo. Eventually came back and announced to the knicker gifter that she didn't know how she could wear those knickers and she had no option but to go commando as she couldn't bear them any longer!
Yip, you've guessed...she had them on back to front. Cheese grater doesn't even begin to describe it. The whole table erupted, bless her.

Do like looser clothes nowadays though! I've always been slim but where does the back fat come from for crying out loud!! X

babyjane

« Reply #51 on: April 28, 2017, 08:30:00 PM »

And comfy bottoms for relaxing in but not quite BJ knickers - yet!!

:rofl:  Sparky my friend, BJ? I thought 'how does she know I like big pants!!!!!'  Took a minute or two for the penny to drop

Tempest

« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2017, 09:25:50 PM »

Where does the fat in general come from, for crivens sake?!? I have the metabolism of a snail.........And granny knickers are all the rage amongst the youngs uns nowadays - go and Google it, seriously! Type in 'granny knickers' and all the trendy mags are raving about them. If you're wearing cheese graters then you're definitely sooo yesterday (not that many of us are)!

DaisyB

« Reply #53 on: April 28, 2017, 10:17:03 PM »

😂😂 - I'm laughing out loud reading this! all being well I will be there x

walking the dog

« Reply #54 on: April 28, 2017, 10:39:55 PM »

Got some huge granny knickers by mistake, they come up to my boobs, revolting to look at, definitely passion killers but oh my goodness they are so comfy I absolutely love them

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #55 on: April 29, 2017, 11:18:28 AM »

Cheese graters are SO un-healthy!  >:(

babyjane

« Reply #56 on: April 29, 2017, 11:47:06 AM »

er, what are cheese graters in relation to pants please?  ???

Mbrown001

« Reply #57 on: April 29, 2017, 12:38:31 PM »

They are thongs BJ.

Definately designed by a man because no woman in her right mind would come up with that idea  ;D ;D

Mrs Brown

babyjane

« Reply #58 on: April 29, 2017, 12:52:07 PM »

oh, but I don't get why cheese graters.  More cheese wire I would think.  Only ever wore one once and took it off half way through the event (in the ladies I hasten to add  :whist:

I never liked wedgies so found thongs awful.  DD loved them in her younger day  ::)
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 12:55:14 PM by babyjane »

MicheleMaBelle

« Reply #59 on: April 29, 2017, 04:25:43 PM »

Hi BJ- they are cheese graters if you put them on back to front! x
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5