Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: gel causing anxiety  (Read 1191 times)

Dee46

gel causing anxiety
« on: April 05, 2017, 08:54:12 PM »

Just wondered if anyone else experience's this as  I have noticed when I put my gel on at night I get high anxiety kick in, is this normal?  I am using 2 pumps, messaged my consultant & she said thearlier anxiety should not increase on application.

warwick01

Re: gel causing anxiety
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2017, 06:35:09 AM »

Hi Dee,

Used Oestrogel for a few years. Always found when I applied 2 pumps in the morning 2 hours later my anxiety was in the roof, settled in the afternoon.

Hope this helps Wx

Dee46

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2017, 06:59:30 AM »

warwick01

Thanks for the info, did you ever settle on the gel or did you move onto another hrt? I am 9 weeks on the gel & still got anxiety most of the day so getting really frustrated now, I put it on at 9pm & then the anxiety can get worse, wake up with the dreads, anxious, nauseous & just generally unwell.

Dee46

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2017, 10:15:22 AM »

Stellajane

I could try that, do you think that way it would not be one big hit by having the 2 pumps in one go?

I noticed you also use Oestrodose & that some say that is not the same as Estrogel, I am using the same as you & also wondered because it is not the 'brand' that I may need to use the branded one, I get mine from Boots, do you suffer anxiety Stellajane or did you?