Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Sage Leaf supplement for hot flushes - is it safe ?  (Read 2505 times)

Flossie

Sage Leaf supplement for hot flushes - is it safe ?
« on: April 03, 2017, 04:52:21 PM »

Hello, I have been taking Vogel Menopace Sage and it really started to help and almost banished my hot flushes. I have started to have a few creeping back a little bit but nowhere near as bad as they were. I couldn't get the Vogel tablets today so have bought a pot of Natures Garden Sage Leaf tablets on Holland and Barrett.
I've read recently the risk of high blood pressure with Sage. Has anyone got any further information on this or had success with Sage Leaf for help with hot flushes ?

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Sage Leaf supplement for hot flushes - is it safe ?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2017, 04:54:24 PM »

Have a look-see in the threads in the 'alternative'  room?  If these herbals worked they would be available on the NHS.  Also, some ladies find they help initially but any benefit is lost when their hormones take over.

Flossie

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2017, 05:05:41 PM »

Ah OK, thank you

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2017, 05:14:36 PM »

Let us know how you get on?

Our Surgery has a blood pressure monitor in the waiting room, or maybe buy one from a Chemist; however, I never register on the one my husband uses  ;D.  He took his BP every morning at the same time B4 breakfast, noted his readings then discussed them with our GP every3 months.