Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Any success stories with Tibolone? Please.  (Read 23183 times)

warwick01

Re: Any success stories with Tibolone? Please.
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2017, 01:54:18 PM »

Hi Tempest,

I know how difficult the last couple of months have been esp with the Tibolone. Like I said to the other ladies, well you tried Tibolone and now you know it wasn't for you. Things will settle and you can put the experience behind you ;) sending you hugs x

Wxx

Annie0710

« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2017, 02:30:12 PM »

Hi Tempest

Sending my love to you and hoping you're keeping well xxxxx

Anjia

« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2017, 04:36:04 PM »

Good luck to all you girls doing well on Tibelone dont be at all put off by us who it dident work for xx

Tempest

« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2017, 08:45:31 PM »

Thank you, Annie!

Sending you so many hugs - we must catch up soon but this be are a bit hectic here at the moment (non meno stuff), so I'm not on the internet too much at the moment. Speak soon! xxxxx

Annie0710

« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2017, 09:31:33 PM »

I'll be at the end of an inbox/email when you've got some free time xxxd

Annie0710

« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2017, 12:18:35 PM »

I think you have to give the transition time, start low and work up to a dose you're comfortable with.  I've come to the conclusion (for me at least) I'm never going to be free of every symptom but I long and aim to eliminate the most troublesome

I was told this week by my well woman nurse that the first 3 months are settling in and the next 3 are it working its best.  All easy to say if there's no nasty effects .

Years ago when my ovaries first failed I was given hrt and it was like a miracle within days and although I had to step up a dose it took every symptom away for 13 years, I've never been that lucky since x

Annie0710

« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2017, 01:55:49 PM »

I don't have any experience with oestrogel but I've always liked the idea that it must be the easiest way of adding/reducing amount of oestrogen.  So I can't advise on what to start with only go low and then add on accordingly, I guess if it's recommended to start at 2 pumps it's worth a try x

Marian

« Reply #52 on: June 13, 2017, 03:39:48 PM »

I took Tibilone for 15 years and felt great, no side effects ever, nothing. However when I reached 70 last year, my doctor accepted that I wanted to stay on HRT but said he would like me to change to Elleste. After 3 months I began to bleed, had a clear scan. Four months later I had two successive bleeds that felt like full blown periods. This led to my having a clutch of tests including a biopsy. All clear again, thank goodness. The hospital consultant was very supportive and recommended me taking Tibilone again. So I'm back on it and feeling very good and positive about it; I just could have done without all those tests! Tibilone is great as far as I am concerned.

Annie0710

« Reply #53 on: June 13, 2017, 04:53:00 PM »

Hi Marian

Welcome to our forum.  Hopefully you will stick around and can give support to other ladies xx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]