Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Suddenly started spotting ??  (Read 1163 times)

candycotton

Suddenly started spotting ??
« on: March 27, 2017, 01:44:44 PM »

Good afternoon ladies, hope you're all enjoying the sunshine.

This is probably nothing to worry about but I thought I'd just ask.  I haven't had periods for many many years and about 5 years ago my doctor did a blood test and the results came back that my hormone levels were so low that I had probably gone through or was st the end of the menopause.  Managed well up to about 3 or 4 years ago when I started with night sweats and vagjnal dryness and was given vagueness which helped.  About 6 month ago I visited the doctor as I was feeling a bit muzzy and confused, which I had been blaming on a brain injury I had sustained in an accident 4 yrs ago and he, as a lets see, kind of thing, suggested I try a low dose HRT, after thinking about it I decided I would give it a go and he put me on premique low dose.  Wow what a difference it mad and I've been feeling almost normal since.  Suddenly, after 6 months on premique I started spotting, only a small amount but then it's happened again today.  I don't feel unwell and I have no pain or discomfort and I'm just windering if this is normal.  I don't want to go rushing to the doctor if this is something that happens it's just such a long time, maybe 10yeara or so since I've had a show of any kind that is thought I would ask.

Thanks