Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: HRT  (Read 1629 times)

Gay Mould

HRT
« on: March 23, 2017, 10:49:30 AM »

I have been taken off Premique as it has been discontinued . I am now taking 5mg Provera and .625mg Premarin , the equivalent Progesterone and Oestrogen contained in Premique. It was perfect for 2 weeks but now I have started to boil up at night and not sleep . Why ?

Hurdity

Re: HRT
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2017, 04:38:59 PM »

Hi Gay Mould

:welcomemm:

The only thing I can think of is that the amount of fillers in total that you are now taking - ie in the two tablets - is affecting the absorption to some extent. Are the two tablets greater in size/weight than a single Premique? It is also strange that even if there was a slight difference that you would notice in 2 weeks, enough to bring back the night sweats. Could it be coincidence and perhaps you have a slight virus? If not it is a mystery - and I do hope it settles for you :)

Unusual name and it makes me smile! I keep thinking of my shower room.   ;D

Hurdity x

Gay Mould

Re: HRT
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2017, 07:38:49 PM »

Thanks for your post ,Hurdity . I am puzzled that I responded so well for two weeks to these new pills and then suddenly started to react by boiling up in the night . I suppose I'll just have to hang in there and hope for the best . The trouble is that no one ( not even the doctor ) seems to know how a change of HRT is going to affect one . They just say persevere and meanwhile one doesn't sleep and feels rotten ! Sorry to bang on . :o😔