Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: new member  (Read 1105 times)

Dee saw

« on: March 10, 2017, 08:18:10 AM »

Morning new to this forum I no it's going to be very useful I don't do full stops etc as I dyslexic so just take a deep breath read lol just watched.Insiders guide to menopause interesting up to Tuesday this week thought my depression was coming back but had some blood test and YES Menopause happy day's. Headaches joint pain feeling sick not to bad at the mo with hot sweats think that's enough to be going on with any advice would be brill. Have a good day.🐞
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 02:47:10 PM by Emma »

Hurdity

Re: new member
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2017, 03:08:15 PM »

Hi Dee saw

:welcomemm:

Yes the programme was good wasn't it!

How old are you and what are your periods doing? Are they regular or are you skipping them?  Cutting down on caffeine, alcohol and spicy foods can help reduce hot flushes but HRT is the only treatment guaranteed to help. Other lifestyle changes are also important for your long term health, at this stage in your life.

Headaches seem to be caused by all sorts of different things in different women - but often hormonal changes are the cause - either due to your natural cycle or with the changes occurring leading up to menopause. Do you get them at any particular time or point in your cycle?

Do ask if there is anything specific we can help with :)

Hurdity x