Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: New  (Read 1175 times)

Jogoldie

New
« on: March 08, 2017, 11:52:55 PM »

Hello

I am obviously new to the forum and was just looking for some advice. I am 37 and believe I am in the beginning stages of the menopause (Dr thinks so to). It's all a bit overwhelming and my Dr advised using the site.
Any advice, tips or support would be greatly received

Thsnks
Joanne

Elizabethrose

Re: New
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2017, 06:41:54 PM »

Hello Joanne

:welcomemm:   

I noticed that you hadn't received any responses and didn't want to read and run! My peri started at about 40 though my mother and grandmother had both gone through very early so it wasn't entirely unexpected. Mine just lasted a very long time!

There's lots of information on this site about what you may expect but I would say that we are all unique and experience peri differently. You may be one of the super lucky ones who fly through symptom free. Please don't be alarmed at some of our horror stories, remember most of us have posted on here as we have experienced problems.

In order for someone to help why don't you tell us a little about yourself, i.e. what symptoms you are experiencing that took you to the doc. Did he suggest HRT or any other treatment plan?

Have a browse around the site and ask away if you have any particular questions. There's always someone around to help!

I wish you well x                   
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 10:03:31 PM by Elizabethrose »

Taz2

Re: New
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2017, 07:10:45 PM »

Hello Joanne

You will find lots of support on here

Taz x  :welcomemm: