Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Indivina 2mg/5mg  (Read 8899 times)

sparklyweirdo

Re: Indivina 2mg/5mg
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2017, 01:58:05 PM »

I was at my doctors today about review of this pill, I said the first month was fine cos premique still in my system, then 2nd month lots of symptoms and then 3rd month is fine, no symptoms apart from anxiety but that could be down to work related stress. So we agreed I will do another 3 months to get a better idea of it and how it properly settle in my body.

I mentioned that I was having vivid dreams about everyday life and that it was making me exhausted when I wake up which I dont need with having an active job and she thought it might be related to my anxiety as anxiety can make your dreams more vivid and make you feel like you havent slept so we agreed due to how my anxiety is (i have had it since I was 14) that to go to my counsellor and see how I get on first, then if i am not better then have to go on anti-depressants as it isn't fair on myself to keep getting anxious.

I also mentioned about my lack of libido and she said that it may be down to V.A and she gave me cream for it although I haven't attempted having bedroom fun with my boyfriend since before I was put on HRT so I have no idea if my HRT helps or not. I need to test that one first before going ahead with the cream to know for sure if I have V.A.

So that is the update and my doctor is fab, she keep asking me if I have been looking at Menopause Matters website to get all the information.

Hurdity

Re: Indivina 2mg/5mg
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2017, 07:27:18 PM »

Thanks for the update sparklyweirdo :) . Glad you are seeing an improvement in some symptoms with this HRT.

Unfortunately for many of us libido goes awol as menopause becomes advanced, even when VA is treated, but some women see an improvement with adequate doses of oestrogen. Others find a reduced libido and response which can only be improved with either Livial or Testosterone. I hope things improve once your VA has been treated - I can't see that VA affects libido as such - although the dryness would make any attempts at indulging more painful so this can be inhibiting and would affect response. Good luck  ::)

Hurdity x
Pages: 1 [2]