Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Femseven sequi patch  (Read 1619 times)

dkidd

Femseven sequi patch
« on: March 05, 2017, 08:38:39 PM »

:-\ hello everyone I'm in need of help plz..
I was put on femseven sequi patch 1week ago and my palpations are worse.they bounce through my neck and chest :-\.. My periods have been very erratic and the last period was last week but before then it was last December.  Im in a terrible state I'm crying feeling low and now my sleep is compromised.. Im knackered and feel lost... I don't know whether to cut the patch in half or carry on for a while longer. Help plz any advice. I would be so grateful....

Optimist

Re: Femseven sequi patch
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2017, 09:39:40 PM »

Hi sorry to hear you're feeling like this. I started on femsevensequi due to change of progesterone as couldn't tolerate tablet form of norethisterone (elleste duet) however the femseven plummeted me into what I could only describe as a depression. I switched to everol sequi and have been so much better on that. It's trial and error and finding an hrt that suits could take a while. I'd try persevere though (unless you feel really bad on it) as I found out I wasn't really trialling anything for long enough. I'm into my 4th month on everol sequi and feel it mostly suits me. The patches appear to be slightly higher doses of oestrogen too, not sure if that's got anything to do with your palpitations. Try a really big cough when you're having them-works for me! There'll be other more experienced ladies along who will be able to help a bit more. In the meantime try and think that things will improve eventually xx