Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: HRT no good for anxiety??  (Read 4904 times)

SalW

Re: HRT no good for anxiety??
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2017, 12:56:09 PM »

I found hrt really helped my anxiety, I know we are all different but I couldn't get on with anti-depressants so the hrt was great for me.  Hope you begin to feel better soon, it really is difficult coping with anxiety, it sucks! :-\  Sal x

jorainbow

« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2017, 04:36:54 PM »

Peri where do you get your pure EPA from? Its bed recommended by a counsellor but there's so much put there with varying levels! !! Today has been a really low day but my period is due (assuming it'll arrive!!!) in three days. I'm just exhausted now and that awful spaced feeling hasn't lifted so I'm off out with the dog in the wind. That might sort it! !!!

Hurdity

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2017, 04:46:10 PM »

What's EPA?

Nothing like a good walk in the wind to clear the head!

Hurdity x

jorainbow

« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2017, 05:54:47 PM »

Hi Hurdity! That's certainly worked though my ears are yet to defrost and that's with a woolly hat!! Now I just feel tired - the awful fog has gone! !! Nice relaxing bath time. EPA is pure fish oil and by all accounts the purer the better.  It might be the 3 in omega 3 if I've read correctly xx

peri

« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2017, 07:11:29 PM »

That's right it's a high quality pure fish oil, you can Google it.  I'll send you a pm, I don't want to mention any makes cos I think that's against the rules x

jorainbow

« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2017, 07:28:13 PM »

Thanks peri much appreciated I'll take a look on the site later and buy some xx it cant do any harm to try 😊😊
Pages: 1 [2]