Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Tearfulness  (Read 4072 times)

CAT ON LAP

Re: Tearfulness
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2017, 06:56:39 AM »

Hi May13,

Thats my eldests birthday, a wonderful date😉

I've moved a lot over the years and it's still not easy. (Maybe moving next year, hopefully for the last time.) When i moved to this area ten years ago i joined as a volunteer for Riding for the Disabled and it really helped. My girls being at school helped me meet people too. This time they won't be. I've been researching community events in the new area, i'm a bee keeper and arty, so hoping i can find something to suit. Workers have a leg up hang colleagues too. I don't i care for my daughter. Good luck with everything. Nice to meet you so to speak.

Jollidays

« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2017, 11:28:31 AM »

Hi may 13
Hope you are having some better days. I've been tearful and low this morning but realised that I'm due a period any time now ( I'm peri ) .. it's the hormones again...
what I've realised in life is there are so many lovely people around , I hope you are starting to find them in your new area xx

Mumalmighty

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2017, 12:28:55 PM »

Hi may13  welcome to the forum  :) I've been told that is wat happens with HRT. Only by my sister who is in full meno and never taken it. She said it just holds it off then full blown symptoms wen u come off it. It's put me off a bit but I will consider if my symptoms get even worse. Not saying she is right I suppose it's each to their own.

Mumalmighty

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2017, 12:31:33 PM »

By the way I moved house beginning of December last year it knocked me for six. Worse stress of my life so can completely relate  :)
Pages: 1 [2]