Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Finally got there then premique discontinued 😔  (Read 14662 times)

Tess

Re: Finally got there then premique discontinued 😔
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2017, 12:03:29 PM »

I'm had the same problems and all my symptoms came back. Drs useless. after lots of research and looking through these forums I went to the dr's and told them I wanted femoston. She gave me femoston 1/10 and I feel so much better almost human again after a couple of weeks. Thanks to these forums 😀

Hurdity

« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2017, 07:54:20 PM »

Glad it's working for you Tess - great to hear some good news stories - long may it last :)

Hurdity x

AmandaJane

« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2017, 12:44:39 PM »

Feel your pain! I had been on prempak -C  for 6 years then went to get a repeat prescription a couple of months ago and was told they had been discontinued so I was given Premique and now asked for a repeat prescription and now been told that too has been discontinued! What is going on with the pharma companies? Got to arrange an appointment with my doc to get another type of HRT!  :-\

Katia

« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2017, 06:25:04 PM »

LIl22 I inow its been a while since you started this post, just wondering which one fave you acne. I've just switched to Premarin. Did you end up going back to premique?

Butterfly22

« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2017, 03:58:25 PM »

I'm on premairn to but I have a funny feeling this will be discontinued as same company as the others. It was one of the patches, Livial and another that gave me acne, even the elleste solo made me have it. I'm still trying to get rid of the scars I've got from that xx

Katia

« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2017, 10:12:06 AM »

Lil22, I doubt it will be.  It's one of the most popular ones in the States.

Butterfly22

« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2017, 12:32:51 PM »

Fingers crossed, I'm not feeling great ATM with a lingering bug so can't get a good feel of how I'm doing on it. Xxx

Katia

« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2017, 08:39:59 AM »

I'm doing much better on it than on oestrogel. I feel normal.  Well normalish  ::). I can't imagine it being discontinued. They have just used conjugated in the new HRT duavive. It's still so popular in the states too. Yams don't work for us all, some of us need horses  ;D

Butterfly22

« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2017, 12:17:58 PM »

I no when you've had as much trouble I've had your past caring what you take xx
Pages: 1 2 [3]