Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: feeling rubbish again!  (Read 1953 times)

robotwars

feeling rubbish again!
« on: February 04, 2017, 08:30:38 AM »

Well I'm still in perimenopause and not doing much better on my regime, just not sure if how I'm feeling is menopause symptoms or something else. I came of patches and pills and have been on just vagifem now since September. On the plus side the VA feels a lot better but I still have:  foggy brain,low mood, muscular aches ( dull aches across top of back, across my chest, pains in knees , elbows and lower back), heavy feeling in bottom of the stomach, IBS symptoms playing up, feel like I'm falling apart , I'm just not sure what to do. I went for a vaginal scan (cant remember what they are called), telephoned the doctors and she said the scan was fine!!!!!!
I already have b12 injections every 3 months....... just not sure what to do......lives so hard at the moment as I'm trying to work full time and I have my mother who has end stage COPD, just need to feel better.
sorry moan over, just needed to vent!!!!!!!

Kathleen

Re: feeling rubbish again!
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2017, 04:34:47 PM »

Hello  robotwars.

So sorry to hear that you are feeling awful. Many ladies will recognise your difficulties and I'm sure they will join me in sending hugs.

No magic wand I'm afraid but you have every right to moan and vent!

Wishing you well.

K.