Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Testosterone application  (Read 1877 times)

Charlotte ...

Testosterone application
« on: February 06, 2017, 02:25:34 PM »

Does anyone have any ideas for an area that won't grow lush dark hair? ;D
I had to get laser hair removal on my arm and then thigh,  before I turn into a hairy sasquatch, what about the sole of the foot?
I absorb to a ridiculous degree so no worries there.

Hurdity

Re: Testosterone application
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2017, 02:36:32 PM »

Well I think it's take your pick! If you absorb it well then it's up to you. I apply to my thigh - started off near the top but the transfer along the skin had interesting effects on important female areas nearby so now I apply it on the inner thigh but near the knee.

I'm afraid the (local) hairiness is just part of the treatment! I also noticed that the hairiness occurs at some distance from the application site so the T is very easily transported along the skin as well as through it - and this is consistent with what I read, and in relation to T receptors too.   Therefore you might end up with hairy feet!!!!

I tried waxing it with strips but just have it now - when you get brown in the summer it doesn't really notice and I just do it when I shave the rest of my legs  ::).

Hurdity x

Murphydurf

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2017, 02:54:10 PM »

Hi Charlotte - I put it on my shoulder or back of knee - don't look like the missing link so far but it does grow more pubes!

Mxx

Blakeygray

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2017, 11:35:28 PM »

I rub mine just under my navel. The hair on my head is growing thick and fast and gets cut twice a month.

Charlotte ...

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2017, 11:24:08 AM »

Well I think it's take your pick! If you absorb it well then it's up to you. I apply to my thigh - started off near the top but the transfer along the skin had interesting effects on important female areas nearby so now I apply it on the inner thigh but near the knee.

I'm afraid the (local) hairiness is just part of the treatment! I also noticed that the hairiness occurs at some distance from the application site so the T is very easily transported along the skin as well as through it - and this is consistent with what I read, and in relation to T receptors too.   Therefore you might end up with hairy feet!!!!

I tried waxing it with strips but just have it now - when you get brown in the summer it doesn't really notice and I just do it when I shave the rest of my legs  ::).

Hurdity x

Hairy feet could be my party piece, the hair growth does stay very localised for me, ( sadly my head hair is still very thin) it was only  the exacts points of my arm/leg that I rubbed it in to, that sprouted.

Keepgoing

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2017, 01:44:05 PM »

I now put it on my calf as I have to shave there anyway...used to put it under my belly button but got a hairy bellly and I'm not starting to shave there so have used hair hair removal cream...I'm hoping it will eventually stop growing on belly now I don't apply it there xx