Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Patsy Kensit's Skincare Range  (Read 3119 times)

Tempest

Patsy Kensit's Skincare Range
« on: February 01, 2017, 08:35:48 PM »

MIS71MUM

• Just trying my best!
Re: Patsy Kensit's Skincare Range
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2017, 10:47:27 AM »

Looking at my face this morning, I'd try anything!
Will have a read of the article xxx

ariadne

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2017, 08:07:40 PM »

Sounds good but often I wonder whether any of these products are better than the cheaper ones. I was thinking perhaps I need to spend a bit more but is it a waste of money?

Last week my husband and I had to get new passport photos taken. I could have cried when I compared them to the last ones taken 10 years ago. I look so tired and drawn with lines from nose to mouth and dark patches in the corners of my eyes. My skin looks grey, blotchy and lifeless and my eyes look dead.

Tongue in cheek I asked my husband if I looked any different. He said Yes 😔

Ariadne xx

Tempest

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2017, 08:35:13 PM »

I think I like the idea of feeling a bit pampered above all else!  :) I can't bear to look at pictures taken 10 years ago. My hubby has one of me he likes from about then in his wallet (bless him) and it makes me want to weep when I catch sight of it. I look so different...... :'(

Lynne888

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2017, 08:45:18 PM »

I've always used face creams from when I was in my 20's but a few years ago I was getting up in the morning and my face still had the marks from the pillow on it. It was sort of crumpled and didn't fall back into place!  My daughter bought me some Elemis and I have to say, I couldn't be without it.  It has completely transformed my skin (it was very dry) and whilst I don't  think it makes me look any younger, everyone comments on my skin. I buy mine in sets from one of the shopping channels and it works out quite good in comparison to the high street prices.   I recently bought my best friend some for Christmas and she has been raving about it too.